lost again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
its been about a yrar and half sence ive had any kind of female contact, thats not to say i hanvt tried, i just get shot down, for what ever b.s reason they said, chnced are ive heard them all. i like to think the person i am today, the way i act and the things i do, i do it to make up formy past sins, and gain a better life but as days go by everything is the same. i wake upp goto work, then to the gym, them home, to my bed, alone. i couldnt care less for sex right now i miss th companionship the most, and i know i do. i try to keep hope, and have faith that i'll fine the only thing in my life that im missing, time draws on and im still alone. today was the first time in a year that thse thoughts those impure crappy demonic thoughts came to mind the thoughts they tell me to just end it all. i usually can stay strong enough and push them away. but im afraid that soon i wont be strong enough to hold myself back and well....you know. im not sure what to do i go looking for love in all the right places i try different approches nothing works. i fight back tears at work throught my entire shift.

then theres her, for her safty he name will not be written. when i met her i didnt know what i was feeling. Love? maybe? pehapes? i dont know not important at the moment. when i met her she was engaged and just recently they broke up for god it seem. yesturday she tells me that her brother walked in on her having sex with her ex. he lives with her. i didnt want to hear that, it felt like someone threw my hear into a lawn mower ripped to peices, but i still care, i want , i think, i know that she has no plans with staying with this guy and thats ok, but if thats thr truth then why not kick his ass out and be done with it. with that i some to think that they are going to get back together and that'll be that. i want to ask her out, maybe in a few days, im afraid she;ll say no, but thats ok, if they are separated then neither of them sho0uld hava a problem with the other dating right. i dont know. i know she cares alot about me this much i know for a fact. but i dont know what to do, im lost, i could walk away and have nothing to do with her anymore, or ask her out in a couple days so long as they keep there seperation. am i stupid for not choosong the right answer, is there even one in the first place, i dont know. look at this load of crap i've gotten myself into. sigh, this sucks. and words of wisdom would help greatly

hawk9007 said:
its been about a yrar and half sence ive had any kind of female contact, thats not to say i hanvt tried, i just get shot down, for what ever b.s reason they said,

I've almost been the same amount of time without female contact as well, although in my case it may be a bit more extreme as I'm only 17 years old and at such an age like mine I should be highly socially active with girls and people in general, whilst enjoying the best years of my life while I'm still young.

Got to give you credit though at least you're trying and that's the important thing!

Mr.Solution said:
Hey where the hell's my reply?? I wanted more people to read that....

You are going to quit thread jacking Hawks thread one way or another.

As I was saying before... I really think you would be better off if you forget about that girl. At least for now. She's still involved with her ex, and she is going to remain involved with her ex until she decides it's not what she wants.

You said that she cares for you, but it doesn't sound like she's ready to move on yet. Being engaged is a pretty serious thing, and it can take some time to totally get over the feelings that made you want to spend your life with somebody in the first place.

It's possible that getting involved with her at this point would only add to her confusion about her feelings for her ex. If you really want to ask her out, you might want to wait a little longer.

Latest posts

Back