lullabyebye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nope_real

Reaction score
I am moving now. Wont be able to come on here for a while. I have food and water. I plan to read as much as I can and continue on pipe dreams. Hopefully I grow larger than the prison I will be confined to. This forum has helped me alot, talking to people when I can't sleep or just generally being a prick on threads LOL. If I have upset anyone with anything i've said, I didn't mean to cause offence, I just wasn't very sensitive. Anyway, I will miss this and the people. The talent and intelligence on this forum is amazing, the fact is called "a lonely life forum" probably has more to do with society than the people on here themselves. Society seems to find intelligence and honesty very threatening. So we're plagued with small talk, emotionless relationships and menial tasks to survive until we eventually kick the bucket. Still, its still life.

I wish you all a good few months ahead and a warmer spring.

xxxx

HAY, You take care man. And the day over here has got to be the brightest and warmest we've had in England this year. I just been on a walk round the woods with me dog :) Right cheered me up some it has has well :)

Take care man and come back soon with stories of falling in love and traveling around the world that well make me green with envie :D

haha I wish bluey. I'll come with a finsihed ep though fo sho. Haven't got a tv liscence so I can't put off recording any longer lmao. Yeh its really starting to change the weather. Then again this is england so it will probably snow tomorrow lols.

Peace.

nope_real said:
Then again this is england so it will probably snow tomorrow lols.
Peace.

lol, How true. Sunny on the front garden and raining on the back garden, I have seen it do that be for as well LMAO

The media are terrible for that too. "The second ice age is comng!" "no wait, we're all going to burn to a crisp!" or "gordon brown; first the financial crisis and now the weather".

Latest posts

Back