Lurching off into the sunset...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
Like wounded lips, I split.

I've had some ok conversations, met a decent person or two, what little positivity I've derived from this place my ogre-like tendencies have ruined with outstanding efficiency. I know I've insulted many of you, a lot of it wasn't intentional. I have a knack for taking a few steps over the line and I'm not too proud of it. May it go well for you folks.

Just remember when you're out there seeking your fulfillment, some of us are beaten dogs, we bare fangs and bark because we weren't taught to play well with others. At least at one point, somewhere in there was the potential for an amiable agreeable existence. By the time you run into the disgruntled beast, it's too late to change it's savage ways. (I guess that's why they took to putting them down.)

Not that any of you will, or should, but don't bother coming for me. You folks can rejoice now, the villain is gone.

Take care folks, it's a grim world-wide honeysuckle storm out there, carry galoshes and an umbrella.

Bye...

I never saw you as a villain, and I suspect you are more popular than you ever realise.

I do hope you change your mind, but if you don't, take care of yourself.

You brought much laughter and many smiles here. You will be misssed and I sincerely hope that you will reconsider and at least pop in now and then.
Fare thee well, Unacceptance.

Your posts always made me chuckle. I'll miss reading them. If you're really set on leaving, take care.

****, you removed the disclaimer.

Who's gonna initiate the new members now?

I hope you change your mind :(

What?!
BUT
You were like MY FAVORITE. Half my reason for reading some threads was just to see your biting, sarcastic commentary. This is the 'Brighten Someones Day' board, not the 'Depress ******* Everyone' board...

Bah.

Well, here's hoping you stop by once in a while, or at least fire me an email or something. Every time we get dispatched at 1 AM to help a deranged old man up in to bed because he fell and his fifty cats are licking the dried sweat from his body, I'll think of you, because I know you would enjoy giving us something like that to do. Or, maybe you're the deranged old man. It won't be a cute young woman on the other end of the radio; it'll be Unacceptance. And when the zombie apocalypse finally comes, I'll think of you, because I know you'll be appreciating it as much as I am, or perhaps you yourself are the leader of the zombies. Maybe you will come here after overrunning Colorado; maybe we will lock in mortal combat in the pouring rain, bounding across the roof tops in an epic duel fit for any movie.

Or, maybe we'll both just go about our daily lives, plain as can be. That's more probable, but if there's ever a zombie apocalypse, you better come up here no matter which side you're on. I've got tons of MREs if you're human; tons of lead if you're a zombie.

Carry on; and if you ever move from Operator to Dispatcher, dammit, get the addresses right the first time :p

I liked reading your posts, because you are one of the most unique and active posters here. Its definitely bad that the forum is not going to have you around anymore, but I support any decision you make as long as it makes you feel better about yourself.

Peace

fresia you Unacceptance. You've made me a sad panda. If you're not around anymore I'll have no more posts to read here.

Unacceptance said:
Like wounded lips, I split.

I've had some ok conversations, met a decent person or two, what little positivity I've derived from this place my ogre-like tendencies have ruined with outstanding efficiency. I know I've insulted many of you, a lot of it wasn't intentional. I have a knack for taking a few steps over the line and I'm not too proud of it. May it go well for you folks.

Just remember when you're out there seeking your fulfillment, some of us are beaten dogs, we bare fangs and bark because we weren't taught to play well with others. At least at one point, somewhere in there was the potential for an amiable agreeable existence. By the time you run into the disgruntled beast, it's too late to change it's savage ways. (I guess that's why they took to putting them down.)

Not that any of you will, or should, but don't bother coming for me. You folks can rejoice now, the villain is gone.

Take care folks, it's a grim world-wide honeysuckle storm out there, carry galoshes and an umbrella.

Bye...

Why is every one leaving? :( Dude you always made me smile with your witty comments. Take care of your self where ever you are. And PS, do come back now and again so we know your still kicking.

WHAT

fresia

When it gets down to it, you made ALL what it was. You're the necessary element of comedy, intelligence and insight - most of all, perspective. Like someone else said, I'd trawl through forums of shite just to read you tearing things down.

I guess maybe people took you too much for granted, or maybe didn't understand. You NEED someone with fangs, otherwise the whole thing becomes toothless. I admit I've never met anyone who sees the world you do, as a dark and hopelessly flawed place but who is able to face that with wit and bravery. Here's your response to "laughter therapy":

"The types of things I find funny would be the same things that I would require therapy for."

ALL without you is going to be like Friends without Chandler, i.e. "Joey". Whatever scenario made you feel alienated was really not worth it. COME BACK FOO

Latest posts

Back