Male duality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesusGirl1

Reaction score
Book : Rune Power, copyright 1996 by Kenneth Meadows

Male duality
THURS (Book Title: RUNE POWER)

"THURS (thers') was the power that cleared the away the random forces of Chaos so that the Cosmos could appear . It might be likened to a thunder for it is that which results from a clash of polarized opposites.
THURS WAS the destroyer of the forces of Chaos hostile to Cosmic order, and is the poer that protects the Cosmos from reverting to Chaos. So although its power can be destructive - cutting away what has existed or is still there so that something better may take it's place - it has a protective mode, and as such is a defender of Law and Order. AS thunder heralds the rain, so the power of THURS makes possible new beginnings.

THURS has the potential to clear a way to make order where disorder existed. It is like clearing a neglected garden of weekds underground so that the valuable shrubs are not damaged and a place of great beauty may appear (men are beautiful..like you). It might be likened aslo to having a clear-out or a spring-clean but taking care not to dispose of what is aof value. Its stave shape is a reminder of an axe that is used to cut down what is unwanted and can be used as a defence against harmful influences. Indeed, the axe is THURS emblem.

'Thurs' is a Nordic word that means 'giant' or 'mighty one'
indicating the brute force and aimed at strength that is needed to break down the barriers. Because THURS has been traditionally associated with the frost giants of Northern mythology, some writers have attributed evil undertones to it , but this is a mis-understanding, both of the truth behind the mysths and the Runic power itself .

(i'm skipping some here because it is long, it's on pg 45-47 in the book).
THURS is a carrier of the potency of the masculine creative energy, just as the Penis is a channel for the life-giving seeds. It is shaped like a thorn, which anciently was a symbol of man's 'mortality', whilst the rose, which the thorn protects, was a symbol of the immortality that is implied int eh feminine principle, for everything that comes into physical manifestation through the female aspect. The fairy tale of 'Sleeping Beauty' is rich in such allegorical symbolism of ancient truths, with the hero hvaing to force his way through a barrier of thorns to reach the heroine who had slept for a hundred years after priking her finger on a spindle. The thorn as a phallic symbol indicates the rushing power that wields the seed of life. it is not the life giving force itself, but its conveyor that breaks down opposition and releases projected enrgy to enable new beginnings to be made.
THURS might, then, be regarded as an 'awakening' POWER,
bringing into conscious awareness that which existed in the regions of the unconscience, although its prime purpose is in making order out of chaos...."

I'm sorry, when I read the thread title, I assumed it was men with boobies and/or vaginas. My mistake.

VanillaCreme said:
I'm sorry, when I read the thread title, I assumed it was men with boobies and/or vaginas. My mistake.

You have expectation is the root of all heart ache.

So, if you have No expectations of someone does that mean you gave up on them.

To not expect something of someone is to show that you think a person is not capable of doing something. you have to want people to tranform. expectations are the reason people get disappointed. like when you are first born. and you expected the parent to care and love you the way that God meant for them too, and you should have expected them to be loving towards eacch other so that you had a good example of love right? otherwise we come here and evolve.

what should you expect from your parents when you are 1 years old?

should your first grade teacher have no expectations of you? i can understand judgement and not judging people's artwork or writings or accomplishments in
school or work, but, when you go to work should your manager "expect you"
to work?

When you apply for a job, should your boss "expect" you to work?

Should you "expect" him to pay you.

Do you "expect" our government to do what we pay them to do? who's responsible for when they don't do what they are suppose to do? who is suppose to keep them honest...them? they are the children that need babysat.

When you were born should you have expected your parents to love you?
Should you have expected them at 1 years old to feed you?
Should people be nice to each other, should you expect that?
Well if we don't have that expectation, better start building more jails.

not judging people's artwork, playwrites, movies, how many languages they might speak, who they marry, how many children they have, what type of job they might do for a living, what country we come from, male or female...We "expect" people should be nice to us in hospitals, banks, stores, etc free of judgement right?

if someone rips you off in the store, short changes you at the counter and had a bad day or was sick that day, then that happens, happens 5 times in a row then, expectations become important right..then people should "take action" and complain.

JesusGirl1 said:
Book : Rune Power, copyright 1996 by Kenneth Meadows

Male duality
THURS (Book Title: RUNE POWER)

"THURS (thers') was the power that cleared the away the random forces of Chaos so that the Cosmos could appear . It might be likened to a thunder for it is that which results from a clash of polarized opposites.
THURS WAS the destroyer of the forces of Chaos hostile to Cosmic order, and is the poer that protects the Cosmos from reverting to Chaos. So although its power can be destructive - cutting away what has existed or is still there so that something better may take it's place - it has a protective mode, and as such is a defender of Law and Order. AS thunder heralds the rain, so the power of THURS makes possible new beginnings.

THURS has the potential to clear a way to make order where disorder existed. It is like clearing a neglected garden of weekds underground so that the valuable shrubs are not damaged and a place of great beauty may appear (men are beautiful..like you). It might be likened aslo to having a clear-out or a spring-clean but taking care not to dispose of what is aof value. Its stave shape is a reminder of an axe that is used to cut down what is unwanted and can be used as a defence against harmful influences. Indeed, the axe is THURS emblem.

'Thurs' is a Nordic word that means 'giant' or 'mighty one'
indicating the brute force and aimed at strength that is needed to break down the barriers. Because THURS has been traditionally associated with the frost giants of Northern mythology, some writers have attributed evil undertones to it , but this is a mis-understanding, both of the truth behind the mysths and the Runic power itself .

(i'm skipping some here because it is long, it's on pg 45-47 in the book).
THURS is a carrier of the potency of the masculine creative energy, just as the Penis is a channel for the life-giving seeds. It is shaped like a thorn, which anciently was a symbol of man's 'mortality', whilst the rose, which the thorn protects, was a symbol of the immortality that is implied int eh feminine principle, for everything that comes into physical manifestation through the female aspect. The fairy tale of 'Sleeping Beauty' is rich in such allegorical symbolism of ancient truths, with the hero hvaing to force his way through a barrier of thorns to reach the heroine who had slept for a hundred years after priking her finger on a spindle. The thorn as a phallic symbol indicates the rushing power that wields the seed of life. it is not the life giving force itself, but its conveyor that breaks down opposition and releases projected enrgy to enable new beginnings to be made.
THURS might, then, be regarded as an 'awakening' POWER,
bringing into conscious awareness that which existed in the regions of the unconscience, although its prime purpose is in making order out of chaos...."

It's meant to show that, evolution of the male and female aspects of our world.
positive life forces that get formed in time..the energy of being born is a
massive gift by both the male and female. it's a positive for both. shows
respect for both. story of heroes.

VanillaCreme said:

I assumed it was spam. Still debating that

I am glad i am not the only one puzzled by it.

I like the repetition of the word, "THURS," though.

It somehow makes me feel more manly.

And dual.

Im wacked in the head thats why i can understand it.LMAO

Rooting out old ideas and unworkable beliefs the no longrr servr us.
We must also remain vigilant to not run on negative thoughts and emotional
That will creep in from time to time. Memories thats forever stored
in our brain. Mental and emotional house keeping as a daily repreive.
Plus continue to re affirm our new positive belief that will work for us.

As we grow We synchronize our left and right brain hemispheres.
Male representing logic. Female representimg our emotionals.
We become more well rounded as a person.

Lowering my expectations or forgivenepss.
Its for the individuals mental and emotional well being.
Happiness is an inside job......

The same is true with resentment.
MY THOUGHT AND EMOTIONS COME FROM WIYHIN ME.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO WHATEVER THE fresia THEYRE GOING
TO DO. IF I GET RESENTFUL..ITS MY FUCKEN PROBLEM.
AND I WOULD BE IRRESPONSIBLE N GIVING OTHERS TOO MUCH
POWER. I HAVE POWER OVER ME...THATS THE POWER.

The couse in miracles tuaght me to
Let go of my negative thoughts.
Thoughts drives emotional.

The sedona method taught me to
Let go of my negative feelings.
Feelings bring up thoughts just the same.

Minus said:
I am glad i am not the only one puzzled by it.

I'm not only puzzled by the thread itself, but why they quoted themselves and replied to it.

But to so kindly answer the question, no I don't give up on anyone. I believe that giving up on someone is basically removing faith in them. To me, having faith and expectation are not two in the same.

Latest posts

Back