MasterChef

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Thread to discuss everything MasterChef (USA). :p

Masterchef-US-Series.jpg

What night and time is this show on again? I've been gaming and surfing the web so much I forget about some of these shows.

I don't know why, I just really don't like Becky, though I can tell she's quite talented at what she does. I just hope she doesn't win. All the others apart from her and David are fine in my book.

I gotta agree with Barb on Becky. My favorites are Monty (her hair do reminds me of Catwoman and she's made Holy Batman comments, how can I not love her) and Christine. I don't know how David keeps in the competition, even after having a HUGE advantage last night, then forgetting the most important ingredient and messing it up bad. I feel bad for Felix, she's had some big fumbles too but David should have been kicked out.

Lonekiller, it is on Monday and Tuesday nights on most US and Canadian stations.

Sci-Fi said:
I gotta agree with Barb on Becky. My favorites are Monty (her hair do reminds me of Catwoman and she's made Holy Batman comments, how can I not love her) and Christine. I don't know how David keeps in the competition, even after having a HUGE advantage last night, then forgetting the most important ingredient and messing it up bad. I feel bad for Felix, she's had some big fumbles too but David should have been kicked out.

Lonekiller, it is on Monday and Tuesday nights on most US and Canadian stations.
Thank you my fellow Canuck.:D

Latest posts

Back