MILK: DO YOU CONSUME IT? IF SO, WHAT KIND? COW, SOY, ALMOND, ECT.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c2a8z

Reaction score
I quit drinking it from cows years ago and recently gave up on soy, after reading that soy milk can 'topically' alter the reproductive chemistry of males.

Considering financial capability (like to use coupons), I will now only drink almond milk. :)

• Almond Silk
  • Almond Breeze

What a coincidence this thread showed up just after I recently discovered I have lactose intolerance.

I'm for cow milk I guess. Soy milk used to be okay for me but I quit drinking that when I was in high school. I'd like to know more how soy milk can affect the male reproductive system. Is it like papaya?

Yukhi said:
What a coincidence this thread showed up just after I recently discovered I have lactose intolerance.

I'm for cow milk I guess. Soy milk used to be okay for me but I quit drinking that when I was in high school. I'd like to know more how soy milk can affect the male reproductive system. Is it like papaya?

That is a good question Yukhi! :)

www wisegeek com/what-are-the-dangers-of-soy-for-men.htm 'The dangers of soy for men are a result of the high levels of the female hormone estrogen.....'

I sure like the taste of soymilk, but quit drinking it-
soon after reading material(s) which contain information which is likewise to what is within the above link at WISEGEEK.

I like plain vitamin D cow's milk. I thought about buying other types, but I don't know which I'd like.

I drink milk from cows.

Not because it tastes good or because it's good for me, but because as a human being I like to reassert my dominance over other forms of life as often as possible.

I also like this silverware set.

silverware.jpg

Badjedidude said:
I drink milk from cows.

Not because it tastes good or because it's good for me, but because as a human being I like to reassert my dominance over other forms of life as often as possible.

I also like this silverware set.

silverware.jpg

lol, BJD.

When I do drink something milk-like, I like soy milk or almond milk, but really I try not to drink anything that will take away from my daily allotment of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back