Missouri and Bordering States?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thebadartist

Hi, I'm 21/f/Columbia, MO. Is anyone here from Missouri (or Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska), and would actually like to meet up someday? Please post or pm if you're interested.

Yeah, sorry. I'm getting tired of just talking to people online, it's not enough for me, I need face-to-face interaction.

Maybe you could try Craigslist. I don't know about Missouri, but CA has dozens of ads everyday by people looking for others to hang out with.

*Checks the craiglist for my area*

Hey, thanks, matt...there's a lot of ads for my area, I'm gonna check some on these out. Have you ever used it before?

Sorry for double posting, but I AM still looking for someone on this site too!!

Well, I haven't responded to any ads in the personals section before. But I do look at them every once in a while just for curiosity's sake.

Hey, I'm from Iowa

:D

meeting in real life would be kinda weird, but I wouldn't mind if you were in CR for some reason, as long as you aren't a serial killer raptist or stalker, I don't think you would be.

:D

Hi BadArtist, I am in Missouri and come to Columbia a couple of times a month. I am considerably older than you but that should not stop us from being friends. I live near Lake of the Ozarks.
I have not been on ALL for awhile now so just saw your post today!
HI!!!!

Latest posts

Back