My friend stole my tip at work.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roguewave

Reaction score
We were working together and I was going to let her have it anyway considering it was a small tip that would have been hard to split and she has a family to support. I was shocked when she took it because we get on well together. I know she is desperate and I'm not mad but now I feel like I can't trust her anymore. I'll work alone from now on.
There's no point to this thread.
How would you feel if it happened to you?
I suppose I am too sensitive and I feel taken advantage of more easily than others. Probably due to a lifetime of being ignored and taken advantage of.

Time for you to turn up your selfish meter 8 or 9 clicks perhasp?

[youtube]cFbhafRx_ZI[/youtube]

Omg I have heard of this woman. I recognized her voice before I recognized the name. Thanks for posting that video!!!!

I understand you, it belonged to both of you, she should have given you the choice. To me steeling is a huge lack of respect for others and tells alot about someones character. Its easy to ask.
Just be carefull from now on, and as you said maybe its the dperation making her act this way, i hope so, i hope this is not in her character, i hope she learns to trust that people will help her out.

You should make her feel awkward about it. Demand sexual favours in exchange for the tip.

whispers said:
I understand you, it belonged to both of you, she should have given you the choice. To me steeling is a huge lack of respect for others and tells alot about someones character. Its easy to ask.
Just be carefull from now on, and as you said maybe its the dperation making her act this way, i hope so, i hope this is not in her character, i hope she learns to trust that people will help her out.

I second this response.

whispers said:

Maybe it does say more about her character than I want to believe :(

Limlim said:
You should make her feel awkward about it. Demand sexual favours in exchange for the tip.

Hahaha!!! If things continue status quo I will keep that idea in my back pocket.

Latest posts

Back