Nerves.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't treat somebody you love that way (sudden turn-around with no explanation or apparent concern for the other)

They were using you for validation. Then at some later point they need validation again.

ardour said:
You don't treat somebody you love that way (sudden turn-around with no explanation or apparent concern for the other)

They were using you for validation.  Then at some later point they need validation again.

Probably. Don't think she ever cared about me to be honest

ardour said:

They were using you for validation.  Then at some later point they need validation again.

People do strange things out of fear, do not underestimate what the human mind is capable off, shutting something down before you get too hurt is not an uncommon reaction.

We hurt the most at the hands of the ones we love.

ardour said:

Can you define "validation'?  this actually makes sense ...I think...I recently had a similar experience...manipulation also comes to mind....

Forsaken-Knight said:
ardour said:

Can you define "validation'?  this actually makes sense ...I think...I recently had a similar experience...manipulation also comes to mind....

Basically, to feel good about themselves; desirable.

so to feel good about themselves...desirable..they leave....and come back....get off on YOUR desire for them......mmmmmmmm its selfish as hell.....

Latest posts

Back