New face, unsure of what to write.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickey325

Reaction score
Might as well start off as the new members thread suggests.
My name is Mickey, I live in Ireland and I'm 20 years old and I guess if I'm here I'm feeling a little lonely. So what is it we all actually do here? Just gather in the forums and chat? Would be a nice change of pace from the sarcasm and trolling you find on every other Internet-based application.

hi mickey325!
nice name. welcome, and ya, you just participate in the forums and topics you feel like contributing to, and you make yourselves friends whom you can send private messages to, and chat to.

spaghettigirl said:
hi mickey325!
nice name. welcome, and ya, you just participate in the forums and topics you feel like contributing to, and you make yourselves friends whom you can send private messages to, and chat to.

Didn't expect a reply so soon tbh =p Tyvm, ain't my real name, though it may as well be since it's been my nickname since I was about 5. I shall have to take a bigger look around and see what i can find :D

Welcome! Yeah, we pretty much chat on the forum or in the chat room and have a good time. lol

I got your posts on my thread, and I responded but it's being kind of weird and not showing up. You can read the response if you click new reply and scroll down.

BTW, I visited Ireland this past summer! I absolutely love it there!! ;)

Welcome to the site Mickey.

Latest posts

Back