New Friend Is Ignoring Me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really act any different then when I did before I found out about Asperger's. All that did was give me an answer and gave me an extra step in letting people know I'm different.

Lost Soul said:
I don't really act any different then when I did before I found out about Asperger's. All that did was give me an answer and gave me an extra step in letting people know I'm different.

I think what a lot of people are trying to say is that it is just TMI for the first few conversations in a friendship.

If I introduced myself by saying. "Hi ! , Nice to meet you. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I used to burn myself with cigarettes and sometimes I may yell at you for no reason" they would probably not want to talk to me again.

Also, you have Aspergers. You are not Aspergers. There are other parts of your personality that are unique to yourself and it has nothing to do with your illness.

Fo instance, you like to repair computers. That is a personality trait (and a good one) and not about Aspergers.

Latest posts

Back