New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annamar8031

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new here :shy: and in hopes to gainning some new friends. I suppose I am here because its hard to really connect with other people out there....and I am fed up not having anyone to talk to, I would like to say I have friends that I can turn to but not really...lol. It's life :shy: but I will try this site out, and maybe meet interesting people, hope to feel welcomed here. :)[/size][/font]

Welcome to ALL, interesting people all around, take your pick.
And if you want someone to talk to, send me a message any time ^^

Welcome!
You can always find some great people to talk to in our chat room :)

Heey there, welcome to the forums! I hope you find what you're looking for here, though you'll find the forums to be a really nice place to be when it comes to the people on here. :)

If you ever want to talk about anything at all, don't hesitate to message me! I'm always willing to listen and/or help! :)

Aww..thanks! Lol...I feel a bit better now that you all have made me feel welcomed :) I try to stay positive as much as I can, I am full time stay at home Mom and since having two kids makes it a bit crazier but the only thing that bothers me the most is not having anyone who is there as a friend or to talk too...if anyone can understand, someone who says they are a friend is not saying it from their heart when it comes to calling or trying to meet up for coffee. So I am hopeful in meeting and maybe becoming friends here :) so thanks again for making me feel welcome here!

Latest posts

Back