New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum.I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanks, but I've only made one other thread and haven't learned much so far. I do hope in time I will because it's a problem that's plagued me all my life.

Ironhorse said:
Tulip23 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum.I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanks, but I've only made one other thread and haven't learned much so far. I do hope in time I will because it's a problem that's plagued me all my life.

Do not give up hope.Like you I was a member of another forum and was totally ignored.Luckily I found this one and cannot believe how warm and friendly people are so far.:)
I have not started any major threads yet just joined also, so reading mostly and posting some comments and doing the word games.
Keep preservering and posting and I am sure you will make friends on here .
We are all lonely thats why we joined to talk and listen and to support one another when needed.

Tulip23 said:
Do not give up hope.Like you I was a member of another forum and was totally ignored.Luckily I found this one and cannot believe how warm and friendly people are so far.:)
I have not started any major threads yet just joined also, so reading mostly and posting some comments and doing the word games.
Keep preservering and posting and I am sure you will make friends on here .
We are all lonely thats why we joined to talk and listen and to support one another when needed.

Thanks, but I'm not lonely... I just wish to understand what's the issue? I find it almost unfathomable that someone could be so unwanted and undesirable for that many years. I have come to accept some people are blessed with certain attributes that give them an edge up, but being this unlucky for this long is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back