Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrinceOfPeace

Reaction score
Hi everyone still unsure how to use this site so sorry if I post in the wrong places, Im quite glad I stumbled across this site its awesome to know there is a place of encouragement & support like this for people to share and lighten their burdens.
For a lengthy time I was having difficulty dealing with the gradual deteriation of my eyesight & so for a long time I felt alone like no one knew what I was going through,I started to seclude myself from others & turned to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain & frustration, after sumtime I decided to go back to church & it realy helped to cut off the drugs but I had developed bad antisocial behaviours,thenin church I met a girl who decided after getn to know me tell me straight how I needed to change & the things she told me rly hurt but only cos they were true, she challenged pushed & encouraged me showed me how to make small changes in my life that would in turn help to make big changes starting with my attitude & eventualy she freed me from my burdens, I am so thankful for what she did for me & thought it be a blessing to help sum1 in the same way she helped me :)

Latest posts

Back