new one.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mawmaw

Reaction score
hello there it's mawmaw. i was googling the sentence "i am lonely" and it brought me here. well, i am 21, suffered a lot (probably for someone that's in my age.) Recently i decided to not to talk about bad stuff, so now i am trying to focus on everything better.
well, everyone i know(or used to know) somehow disappointed me or broke my heart and after some serious thinking, i decided that i am better off alone. Still, people always need others to communicate with, so i chose to give this forum a chance. (normally i don't use social networking ecc.)
Since that we are all lonely here in this world, i give you all a sincere hug for a start and saying that i am here to share.

hiya, welcome

I came to this place not long ago as well, and found it by googling something similar.
infact, I bet a majority of members came to this place just like that!
and then yesterday when I came to peek at the forum and saw that it was temporarily offline, I found this wiki page
so i guess it was even created because of so many people searching the same thing and finding each other.
so, I guess I should say.. Welcome Home ;)

Latest posts

Back