New to Forums in General

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mew5123

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Ariel, and I have never been on a Forum or posted anything on a site before. It's even somewhat rare that I do on youtube comments...
I just wanted some comfort in general, and I am so nervous to talk to anyone (even on the internet...as it took me five months to come back to this site after signing up). I always feel judged and paranoid. I feel very lonely in the relationship that I am in because we show affection in different ways as well. My whole life I have been consumed with feeling like I was an out cast. Only several months ago I have been feeling better, but it is definitely starting to wane. I cry at everything...anything happy, anything beautiful, anything sad. My moods fluctuate more than the ocean tide. I feel that being so unhappy makes my relationships a lot worse and maybe that's why I don't have many friends. My general misanthropy doesn't help.
Thanks,
Ariel

Hello fellow outcast. Hope you find something here that helps ease your troubles...

Welcome to the forum, Ariel. I hope you find what you're looking for here; You've taken the first step just by saying 'Hello'.

Hi there, I'm glad you finally posted! Join in, we're not so bad!

Thanks everybody!...I'm excited...and scared. But, I really like all the topics...about to graduate college next week so I'll have a lot more free time.

Hi Ariel,

I'm glad you can recognize the forum's awesomeness.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back