New year resolution

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sanguineRose said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
Convert completely into ghost mode.
Sounds interesting. So, what are some specialties of this mode?

Nothing special to it, you simply cut off all acquaintances, except from the unavoidable ones (work colleagues, family, etc), whom i intend to limit conversation with as much as possible and basically live a solitary life, observing people from outside as much as possible.

sk66rc said:
New year resolution, anybody? I don't really have one this year...
Closest thing to a resolution I have is trying to be more positive in my outlook from now on. Don't usually make any resolutions but I wanted to change things up this year.

go live with other people, lots of them
if they live with me they are forced to interact and maybe they will care a bit more

Seeker_2.0 said:
sanguineRose said:
Seeker_2.0 said:

Nothing special to it, you simply cut off all acquaintances, except from the unavoidable ones (work colleagues, family, etc), whom i intend to limit conversation with as much as possible and basically live a solitary life, observing people from outside as much as possible.
Knowing this makes me feel like I have been living my life in this "ghost mode" for a really long time. I think I will continue living like this.

sanguineRose said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
sanguineRose said:
Seeker_2.0 said:

Knowing this makes me feel like I have been living my life in this "ghost mode" for a really long time. I think I will continue living like this.

Well, I'm doing it by choice, and it seems you didn't have a choice to this, so i'm really sorry you have to endure this. :(

Seeker_2.0 said:
sanguineRose said:
Seeker_2.0 said:

conversation is a good thing. It is a good way to understand one another.

Skid Row 89 said:
sk66rc said:
New year resolution, anybody? I don't really have one this year...
Closest thing to a resolution I have is trying to be more positive in my outlook from now on. Don't usually make any resolutions but I wanted to change things up this year.

The the best thing to change is ourselves.

Latest posts

Back