nobody tells me anything

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks everyone for the positive vibes :) things are starting to stabilize and my mother looks alot better than when she first went into the er. just sucks because this is stuff that happened because of the last hospital she went to that didnt address these things the first time, and she could have already been going through cancer treatment but shes dealing with this instead. im glad shes doing better. im just a little stressed because i left my other job to become her home provider and i've lost a lot of hours due to her being in the hospital, and i have a lot of bills with a very small check coming in. im trying not to think about it but its looming over my head. -_-

I am really really sorry about your situation at this moment.If you feel alone tell your sister . I've been to like you are today , and I know how to pass this situation .Don't hurt your mom ,speak with your sister and listen music as much as you can

maidendeth said:
She didn't make it.
What?
13.gif

broken_heart.gif
I`m so sorry, maidendeth. I really am. :( And I don`t know what to say.
broken_heart.gif

I know you did your best. She also fought with all she had.
I wish you strength. Take care. And a warm hug, maidendeth. :(
peaceful_dove-c6d85f9c7e6aeb996c3096fc005d28c2.jpg

We are here for you.
6.gif

maidendeth said:
She didn't make it.

maidndeth, I am so sorry. :( *hugs*
My deepest condolences.. let me know if there's something I can do for you.
Please take care.

Latest posts

Back