Obama fly dilemma

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie

Reaction score
So Obama swats a fly and PETA sends him a PETA-branded “Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher.” LOL
They probably should have had a burial for that fly...RIP

My question is, how does a PETA member drive a car without having a bug smooshed windshield?

Why would any one want to humanely catch a fly the flies are no smarter then a blade of grass they cant even acknowledge their own existence.

Now, if they only made something to humanely catch presidents and stow them away somewhere dark and cold, yet alive....

When PETA starts washing fly's feet for me, then i will leave them alone. I don't care to have around anything that is so fond of walking on feces and rotting carcasses.

There are many bacteria and parasites that infest the fly, making flies a major factor in spreading many diseases by touching surfaces with their legs or their saliva. After walking on much excrement, flies may carry up to as many as 6 million bacterias on their feet. So be wary of foods that have been touched by a fly! Here's some information on the diseases some flies are known to help spread.

http://library.thinkquest.org/C0117442/html/diseases.html

Exactly. I don't much care for flies. Sometimes I think about buying like thousands of dragonfly eggs to hatch in my back yard. That would be interesting.... Or some other pest eater.

On a side note, it is amazing how human Obama is. Where I couldn't even stand to watch Bush speak, he gave me the willies so bad. Bush was a raving psycho.

Flies are one of those creatures whose solution to the problems of survival is to breed quickly rather than try to stay out of trouble. I hate to see any animal suffering, but if they had learned to stay clear of bigger animals like bug-swatting presidents I would have more sympathy. I just had a fly land on me. I waved it away and it flew in a big circle and landed on me again. Fool's asking for a splattering!

Obama gives -me- the willies. He speaks a good game, and that's what scares me. He's a goddamn salesman and people are falling for it. He could literally say anything, and people will eat it up -just because of how he says it-. That bugs me to no end.

At least with Bush, we all -knew- we were getting messed. With Obama it's like Secret Rape, creeping up on us.

See, I wanted Huckabee. But when he didn't get it, I figured I wanted McCain. The world's a scary place, and if I can't have my top choice in office, then I might as well have a crazy ************ there, with the nuke button on his night stand just in case he has a bad dream.

Serious. Everyone would have left us alone.

Brian said:
Obama gives -me- the willies. He speaks a good game, and that's what scares me. He's a goddamn salesman and people are falling for it. He could literally say anything, and people will eat it up -just because of how he says it-. That bugs me to no end.

At least with Bush, we all -knew- we were getting messed. With Obama it's like Secret Rape, creeping up on us.

See, I wanted Huckabee. But when he didn't get it, I figured I wanted McCain. The world's a scary place, and if I can't have my top choice in office, then I might as well have a crazy ************ there, with the nuke button on his night stand just in case he has a bad dream.

My man I like the cut of your jibb. I would have liked Ron Paul to win. I think he was the only one who actually knew what this country needed. I did like Huckabee too, he was my second choice.

Yeah I liked Paul, too. I feared though that his ideas were a bit too far out to work right off the bat, whereas Huckabee seemed kind of like a bridge to get closer. I'd have been happy as a clam with either, I reckon.

I thought Huckabee and Paul were way better speakers than Obama, even. They sound more...earnest, I guess? And don't need teleprompters so much. I watch Huckabee's show from time to time...pretty good stuff.

Brian said:

You scare me a little!

I know what you mean about Obama, though. Right now it's as though he could do no wrong. People shouldn't have so much faith in others. It gives them too much power and makes them think they can do anything. I don't like the politics of the UK, but I'm thankful it's a little more restrained than in the US. From what I can gather, anyway. Still, it's an achievement for American democracy that he's there in the first place. I didn't think I would see a black president with an Islamic middle name. I hope he gives the American people a better deal than he gives flies.

See...he's half black half white. He's the first half n half president. There still has yet to be a black president. Like Wanda Sykes said, as long as he does ok he'll be the first black president, but as soon as he messes up it'll be like, hey what's this half white guy think he's doin?

Nyktimos said:
You scare me a little!

Mission accomplished. :p

Nyktimos said:
I know what you mean about Obama, though. Right now it's as though he could do no wrong. People shouldn't have so much faith in others. It gives them too much power and makes them think they can do anything.

This! Exactly. It's like people treat his skin color as a reason why he can do no wrong.

I'm sorry, but Black people do wrong things every day. So do Whites. So do Mexicans. We all do. fresia skin color. It ain't getting anybody anywhere with me, and anyone who voted just to further rights movements needs to be kicked outta the clubhouse.

It's like in LA, on their fire department. They recently held their Lieutenant's exams to pick people for officers positions. All the passing scores were from white people. So what do they do? Do they pick capable officers and promote them for their hard work? fresia no, that'd be wrong by today's politically correct logic! Instead they threw the exams out for a re-test, because no minorities passed it.

I'm sorry, but I don't care what color my officer is. I do care if he knows his honeysuckle; and if you don't pass the test, you don't know your honeysuckle. And if you don't know your honeysuckle, you are officially crawling in to that burning building alone or not at all, because I'm not going with you.

But LOOK! He's murdering flies now! And **** well bet he eats steak. Get 'em, PETA! Get that murderer sonofabitch! :p

Brian said:

**** it, Brian..it's not a secret rape...
you can't rape the willing...man.

He'll push the fucken nuke button on national TV just like he killed
that fucken fly....He don't give at fresia or worry too much about
chicken honeysuckle bullshit

Brian said:

I think it is that he speaks thoughtfully and makes an effort to make sense in what he says. He is a sharp guy. I don't think people would do anything he says.

Uh, and this is good in any way? Do you have any idea how much damage he did? Bush managed to increase terrorism in the world. Increase by several times. I am pretty certian that if he hadn't been president the terrorist attacks world wide each year wouldn't be up several times from before he was in office. Bush as a commander in chief was like using fertilizer to kill weeds. The fact that he counldn't even see the affect he had and how confused he got so many people about the fact of the affect he had is disturbing.

With thinking like this, it is no wonder the US is on the verge of collapsing. I don't know about Huckabee, but McCain was bonkers and had a temper problem. Obama wasn't my first choice, but he at least seems to really care and is able to listen to others.

No, they wouldn't. Bush sold us even further down the river to the Chinese. What would McCain have done? Finished the US off? This country is in some deep doo and a nut in office is a serious threat to this country even existing in the future. The US today statistically is so far behind most developed countries in so many things (other then military) that it is just frightening. We could wake up in a few decades and find we have regressed into a 3rd world nation. Did you know the Chinese right now can tell us what to do and if we don't comply they can drop our loans and set us into a recession that makes what we are in now look like a party? It is no laughing matter.

I was pretty much joking with everything after the word 'Huckabee', Skorian ;) I don't think I would've voted for him.

Nor did I like Bush. But I don't like Obama any better. He's selling us to the Chinese too and I believe he's driving us further in to financial ruination that will not be fixed within my useful lifetime. I also despise the fact that he decided to prop up useless, failed companies to let them continue their bloated, undeserved existence instead of letting the market do its job, and....well, I'm sure you see where I'm going with this, and I'm going to go ahead and guess you disagree, and further surmise that we could argue about it all day and not give an inch.

And dammit I'm not letting a stupid house fly drag another thread in to a political debate.

Brian said:
I was pretty much joking with everything after the word 'Huckabee', Skorian ;) I don't think I would've voted for him.

Nor did I like Bush. But I don't like Obama any better. He's selling us to the Chinese too and I believe he's driving us further in to financial ruination that will not be fixed within my useful lifetime. I also despise the fact that he decided to prop up useless, failed companies to let them continue their bloated, undeserved existence instead of letting the market do its job, and....well, I'm sure you see where I'm going with this, and I'm going to go ahead and guess you disagree, and further surmise that we could argue about it all day and not give an inch.

And dammit I'm not letting a stupid house fly drag another thread in to a political debate.

hmmm

The bailout problem is complicated. One of the factors behind people supporting it is the fact that our manufacturing capability is hemorrhaging into everywhere else in the world. Compliments of our trade deficit and globalization. We are falling behind the rest of the world due to the American diet lowering people’s capacity to learn and work in terms of high tech labor where those in other countries who do eat correctly are stealing those jobs. There are other factors like some of the things we are possibly doing to food, but alot of it is simply choice (though it doesn't help that our national food pyramids are always bogus). The other thing is these are major companies that are likely not going to be replaced in decades, if ever. Some of these businesses affect our military. Our whole economy is connected like a big web and if some parts fall it can potentially lead to total collapse. One part leads to the collapse of the next part and the next part and so on and so on. Those who are unemployed put more strain on the government. If you don't feed them they can riot or you end up with dead people who starved all over. Our country has never seen it as bad as it could be. There are countries who have talked of getting out of the dollar. Our country is hanging by a few threads really. Been that way a long time, but several more have snapped and people are scrambling to fix it. But will they really fix it? Or just patch it up a bit and leave the mess for someone else? I wouldn't know where or how to fix it for sure. There is a very real threat that our money will become worth only the paper it is written on. I really don't know what would happen if our lifestyle collapsed. Alot of people would starve. Unless you grow your own food or have something to physically trade. And even then you would need to have access to a farmer with farmland. Our country is not designed to deal with a collapse of the way things work. Imagine grocery stores with bare shelves for years. Can they keep the money out of the hands of greedy CEO's who want to take it home and play with it? My understanding is much of the money has already fallen into the wrong hands. Which is what happens when mostly the rich run the show. If they make the laws and pass the laws, how do you keep it out of their greedy mitts? The problem really is the fault of the people, our culture/lifestyle, our beliefs, flaws in our system of government, capitalism. You have to have government. We elect the rich and then expect them to not rob us? Just we the people don't do what needs to be done to make it work. Instead we just bicker over political parties.

Sometimes I think we need to take all our law books and much of our system of government and just burn it. Give a few really bright and caring people the floor to fix things better then they were to begin with and go from there. Things are so mangled. We can't seem to resolve simple issues.

Not the most masterful thing I have ever written, but I really don't want to take the time to sort it out.

Latest posts

Back