Odd Man Out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyMJ

Reaction score
Man... Girl...Whatever. It's so weird being the "black goth girl" or "black girl who likes devil music". Or I get criticized for being too quiet or reading too much or talking properly ...Like what? I thought that was good for me to read up. I feel like the only way I'll fit in is if I never read, listen to rap and wear 80's clothing. Don't even get me started on my self harm / social anxiety. Lol , basically it'd just be nice to find someone who I can relate to. It sucks. I'm not asking for a perfect friend but it would be nice to meet someone to talk to about a book or music or...something other than name brand, rap, and fighting...

Devil music, huh?? I like devil music too. I listen to it while sacrificing cats in my ramshackle hut in the depths of a Norwegian forest to my evil deity while playing with my black metal band and recording it with a crappy microphone dangling from the roof.

... but only on weekends. What kind of music are you into?

ajdass1 said:
I listen to it while sacrificing cats in my ramshackle hut in the depths of a Norwegian forest to my evil deity while playing with my black metal band and recording it with a crappy microphone dangling from the roof.

You leave the kitties alone, AJ. :club:

But yes, what kind of music are you into? :)

I can understand that it's very difficult to be so different from everyone around you. Hopefully you can meet some like-minded people here on the forum. :)

StonedHitman said:
I'd like to talk to you. You seem like a pretty cool person.

Awesome, message me or something :)

ajdass1 said:
Devil music, huh?? I like devil music too. I listen to it while sacrificing cats in my ramshackle hut in the depths of a Norwegian forest to my evil deity while playing with my black metal band and recording it with a crappy microphone dangling from the roof.

... but only on weekends. What kind of music are you into?

LOL, metalcore , hardcore, bleh bleh.

Barbaloot said:
ajdass1 said:
I listen to it while sacrificing cats in my ramshackle hut in the depths of a Norwegian forest to my evil deity while playing with my black metal band and recording it with a crappy microphone dangling from the roof.

You leave the kitties alone, AJ. :club:

But yes, what kind of music are you into? :)

I can understand that it's very difficult to be so different from everyone around you. Hopefully you can meet some like-minded people here on the forum. :)

Thanks man :)

please, please, please, please don't EVER give into thought kinds of people. keep reading, listen to any kind of music you want, and for the love of god don't dumb down your vocabulary to swag, bra, cuz, haters, faded, and yolo. you're already a much bigger person then them =), and you will have one hell of a laugh when you get ahead in life and there still "going hard." I also love "devil music." who do you listen to?

E_Tx said:
please, please, please, please don't EVER give into thought kinds of people. keep reading, listen to any kind of music you want, and for the love of god don't dumb down your vocabulary to swag, bra, cuz, haters, faded, and yolo. you're already a much bigger person then them =), and you will have one hell of a laugh when you get ahead in life and there still "going hard." I also love "devil music." who do you listen to?

Yo bro what up ? LOL

Pretty much what others have previously implied, never feel forced into changing and keep on being you because at the end of the day your honesty and morals are all you will have left. Don’t fall for that "I listen to X music so have to act, dress and talk like Y" nonsense either. It’s what other people do when they’re afraid of expanding their own limited horizons.

That's not my sort of music but yeah, you do seem pretty cool and you should definitely stick to your guns :) What sort of books do you like to read?

Latest posts

Back