odd one out?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryingcloud

Reaction score
so this is what happens with my 'friends' they always ditch me to hang out with just each other. they do this alllll the time and then post a bunch of pics on facebook,like I won't see them! and one of them only calls me when she needs to complain about the other. thennnn the other one uses me as a back up and lies to me to avoid hanging out with me. right now Im in a state where certant things will set off my depression,And this is one of them. I don't know what to do because these where my best and only friends of witch I would turn to for anything.and if I let them go,I'm scared I'll be completley alone. even more than i am now. is it worth ignoring the hurt they tend to cause?

If they keep ditching you then they are not freinds. F*** em. Ditch them. There are many people out there who would be grateful of your company.

These are acquaintances.
Friends actually care about you.
Be patient and keep looking.

*hugs cryingcloud*

aw cute name by the way :)

god i don't know why but this happened to me in high school it just sucked,

I know it's hard to let go of something if you have nothing else but I think you should just let them go

focus on your time and then you'll be open to meet new less sucky people :)

so far i think such people exist :)

it takes a little time but you can find them

good luck

*hugs*

:)

I had these fake type of friends back in hgh school too that just abused me all the time like this. I eventually stopped hanging out with them at all and felt a lot better about it afterwards.

Lose these people while you can. I tagged along with people who didn't really care about me for years. It might get pretty lonely while you're searching for real friends, but you'll be a much happier being around people that truly care. It's not fair at all to have to give more than you take. These people don't deserve you.

I'm going through something similiar.... It's hard when you have no one else to turn to..... I'm hoping to find the strength to leave those people behind that don't really care about me, hope you can too.

They ditch you and make you feel depressed. I agree with most, dump them. You don't need that kind of grief in your life. They obviously don't consider you a friend or they wouldn't treat you that way. Makes me sick when people use others.

Yep I agree with everyone else, dump those so called "friends". I've been in your position and I know how you feel and yeah it sucks to be alone but it sucks even more to be taken advantage of.

Latest posts

Back