Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished with GTA V for now. Just waiting for the director's cut of Deus Ex Human Revolution to come out next week so I can actually play and finish that game. Watch Dogs got pushed back to next year so now everything I really want to play is coming out next year. The main one being Dragon Age 3 which is a full year away.

Finished Assassin's Creed 3, so disappointed in the game as a whole. Glad I only spent 10 bucks on it. Black Flag looks promising.

Sci-Fi said:
Finished Assassin's Creed 3, so disappointed in the game as a whole.

Agreed. If it was supposed to be a game about the Revolutionary War it would have been great. Minus the glitches/bugs of course. The world actually felt TOO big to me.

It's also like they forgot that this is all just memories and that Desmond is the actual protagonist and that that storyline actually matters. When at the end of AC2 where Ezio is talking to Minerva and then it becomes clear that she was actually talking to Desmond... mind = blown. But in the end we got a short little description at the last minute, Desmond got a choice, and then it was over without being able to see what happened next. At the very least they could have let the player choose and then have 2 different endings. It just felt rather "phoned in" to me. I was MUCH more excited to see what was really going on in present day than I was in the past.

I'm not too excited about Black Flag honestly. They said Desmond's story is over and it seems to be becoming more and more about each time period and less and less about the larger scale story that was the huge reveal of the first game. They had so much potential and it was squandered for the most part.

I'm just killing time (and zombies!) with Plants Vs Zombies.

I finished the DIrector's Cut of Deus Ex Human Revolution, didn't get either of the achievements for not killing anyone or not setting off any alarms even though I was very careful to not do either. SO annoying.

I think I am finally going to start Dishonored now.

I just finished Risk of Rain as the Engineer. It was a co-op game but everyone else died at the start of the final level, so I'm counting that as a win.

Going to start Binary Domain.

It looks like a generic cover based shooter, but it was free so I'll give it a shot.

^ I downloaded the demo for that and will try it soon. I heard the gameplay was pretty standard/generic but that the story was good. If I like the demo I can get it used for really cheap.

Right now I'm playing Bioshock 1 again.

^ That about sums it up, Edgecrusher. The gameplay isn't groundbreaking, but it's fun enough and there's nothing wrong with it except being repetitive. The story is the main draw though. If you like the demo, I'd recommend buying the game cheap.

^ I finally played the demo and I agree. I will likely pick up a used copy in the near future.

Blade and Soul Online (China) is a great game, just have to learn more Chinese I think. :) But it will not most likely to come NA/EU for a long time... :/

I just started Terraria. I like it a lot so far. I'm a big fan of old school graphics and addictive crafting.

I bought the Ultimate Rapture Edition of Bioshock 1 and 2 and replayed those. Now I'm replaying Bioshock Infinite again. Such awesome games.

I'm playing The Walking Dead, Season 2 episode 1. I know I should wait until all of the episodes are out, but I just can't. I hope there's not a long delay between episodes, like there was for season 1.

Guacamelee is on sale on PSN, I might buy it later tonight.

Got the snowman trinket in DCUO finally, woo hoo so much fun. Now I can turn myself into a snowman with special super snowman powers. :D

After 32 hours and 10 days I have seen/done everything in Virtue's Last Reward. Also played through 999 earlier in the year. The series is a great big mindfeck in the best way possible.

Latest posts

Back