Old self portrait

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumble

Reaction score
This must be from some time last year. I take a lot of self portraits. Not out of vanity but because I'm the only "model" I have. I drifted away from it because of a bad experience with a man (lame reason) but I'm planning to get back into it. I like creating something that people think is a least worth a little.

I tend to use digital for selfs but my real love is film photography and old Zenit cameras / Polaroids. I'd love to have the skills and the money to dump digital for good but I think I need a lot more practice first.

Anyway...

Bw version

Colour version

I love them :O specially the coloured version. Somehow, the black and the vintage yellowish colour gets me. You should really take some more and more and more :)

Wow thanks so much everyone. :D

SophiaGrace said:
Have you been to school for it? It's a cool skill to have. :)

Oh no I've just played around myself at home. I'm pretty sure these were taken on my dads old 3 mega pixel compact! I can't use photoshop to save me life either!

I've had a tiny bit more advice on using my old film cameras but only from a guy I knew for a while.

I've thought about photography classes or a club but its the same old story I'm too shy and the idea scares the hell out of me!

Thank you! Its actually not even a dress. Its a long, full skirt and I just held it up like that! I wish it was a dress though.

Well you made it seem like a dress. You are very talented. You fooled me!! :p (jk)
But srsly true artists can create wonders with simple things. And i can see that you made a very charming self portrait. :)

Latest posts

Back