older but lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suds00

Reaction score
i'm 64 years old and lonely.i have a physical handicap,which i've had most of my life.it inhibits me somewhat but not too much.i was married for a while and part of the problem was that i didn't go out enough.i've tried being more active and social but it's a strain and it seems to be useless.i'm here to try to feel better.i guess that sounds trite.

Hey there. Looks like you have been a member for a while, but haven't posted very much?

Hi welcome I am 41 but I feel like this board is filled with younger people so it is nice to see a few "older" ones.

Hi Suds00 and welcone :)

I'm 53 and I like the mixture of age groups and countries on here.I believe we can all help and support one another.
I hope this site helps you as much as it's helping me battle loneliness.

Hello, welcome to the Forums! =)

Hope you enjoy you're time on here.

Hello, welcome! I am also struggling with a disability, and find it hard to manage that with going out and meeting people. Let's talk some time.

suds00 said:
i'm 64 years old and lonely.i have a physical handicap,which i've had most of my life.it inhibits me somewhat but not too much.i was married for a while and part of the problem was that i didn't go out enough.i've tried being more active and social but it's a strain and it seems to be useless.i'm here to try to feel better.i guess that sounds trite.

I can sympathise as I am also partially disabled. I have just joined this forum.:shy:

Latest posts

Back