One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not the wow factor of a new job or a new gym regime, but I cleaned nearly all my windows both inside and outside. Twice (they were filthy!) And the ammonia in the cleaner also cleared my stuffy nose ...**deep breaths**

jaguarundi said:
Well not the wow factor of a new job or a new gym regime, but I cleaned nearly all my windows both inside and outside. Twice (they were filthy!) And the ammonia in the cleaner also cleared my stuffy nose ...**deep breaths**

It's more impressive, if you think about it. A job is necessary to provide yourself a reasonable quality of life. A gym regime provides you with social interaction and decreases the likelihood of an early death.

On the other hand, cleaning the windows is hard work, boring as hell and doesn't provide anything positive except for clean windows. It's much harder to motivate yourself for that. I won't tell you what my windows look like...

user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:

It's more impressive, if you think about it. A job is necessary to provide yourself a reasonable quality of life. A gym regime provides you with social interaction and decreases the likelihood of an early death.

On the other hand, cleaning the windows is hard work, boring as hell and doesn't provide anything positive except for clean windows. It's much harder to motivate yourself for that. I won't tell you what my windows look like...

Well aside for the boring and hard work factor, I can tell you another really good reason for not doing them - the extra light shows up all the dust in the house:club:

lonelyfairy said:
OverUsedName said:
I got a job! :D

Congrats!

congrats!

along the same line: first day at the new job

jaguarundi said:
user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:

Well aside for the boring and hard work factor, I can tell you another really good reason for not doing them - the extra light shows up all the dust in the house:club:
it's so true! after cleaning the windows everything looks dirty…

jaguarundi said:
user 130057 said:
jaguarundi said:

it's so true! after cleaning the windows everything looks dirty…

Ta Da - Spiced Sultana Loaf, finished and ready for toasting (and buttering)​

2urmu77.jpg

Yum Yum Yum !!!!
That looks absolutely fantastic.

If I hop on a plane now will there still be some left by the time I get there :p

Tulip23 said:
Yum Yum Yum !!!!
That looks absolutely fantastic.

If I hop on a plane now will there still be some left by the time I get there :p

Well I have frozen half of it 'cos there is too much for just me on my own. So if you get that plane to Bordeaux sorted out, you never know!!:D

jaguarundi said:
Ta Da - Spiced Sultana Loaf, finished and ready for toasting (and buttering)​

2urmu77.jpg

That looks SO good. I'm not even a fan of sultanas, but my mouth is still watering!

Actually managed to get some decent sleep during the day- first time in a long time. I feel rested and alert for my last night shift....

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Actually managed to get some decent sleep during the day- first time in a long time. I feel rested and alert for my last night shift....

*high five*

Thank ya very much- have a great evening Eve :)

Latest posts

Back