pain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I'd like to ask you something.. How would you feel if The person in your life tells you he didn't care about you until the time he was supposedly in love with you? Won't you feel like you've never known this guy? Like he's always been a stranger to you and wouldn't you feel that freezing cold running all over your body? And how the hell this guy will be close to you anymore and you will trust him? I don't think so..

There isn't much to go on here really. But in my opinion words are just words. Nothing changed the moment he said those words. It is sometimes hard to explain things with words, especially feelings as they are affected by the current state of mind. He is still the same person. He was honest enough to say such a thing, wouldn't that make him more trustworthy?

To me it seems like he's saying, that he didn't care for you more than he does for anyone else, until he reached that point where he considered you to be that special someone. Is that such a bad thing?

It seems you're the same heartless honeysuckle as that one.. When your person told you such a thing than come and speak bullshit! Thrustworthy?! fresia that! I don't need such a "thrustworthiness", thanks! Words are just words?! Well, imagine your love one tells you hell you meant nothing to me 'cause I thougth you were honeysuckle! Will you care the "love" bullshits he/she tells you now since you know he/she thought such things about you? Don't pretend you're reasonalbe! fresia that bullshits!! I think love is much more than a current fuckin' state of mind! Love is when you feel you always known your person and you forget the time you didn't feel anything about him/her because you feel you always love him/her! Otherwise it's just fuckin' phisical bullshit! I'm talking about love, not about physical attraction! Call me romantic honeysuckle, I don't care! fresia YOU !!

Hold on a second you asked for peoples opinions, After Dark gave you theirs. It may not what you want to hear but you do not lash out at other members like that. You're not new here you should know this. You might be in pain and upset but that is no reason talk like that to strangers where you came asking for opinions.

Hi Marigold. Could I ask you to clarify something? Did this man mean 1. that he didn't care about you before he fell in love with you, but that now he loves and cares for you? Or did he mean 2. that he didn't and doesn't care about you and has never loved you or cared for you?
If it is the first, this would not worry me, as I wouldn't have expected him to feel any differently towards me as he would towards anyone else at the start. When you were strangers it was natural that he didn't care for you. And so his love for you now (if point one is the case) could be trusted.
If it is the second, that he didn't and doesn't care about you and that his love was and is a lie, then I understand completely how hurt and lacking in trust you are.

Takes some trust.... you're right. It's good that he was honest with you, but I wonder why he brought this up after so long? Is there a reason he didn't want to tell you how he felt when first dating you? And yeah, if he says he didn't love you at first.. I think that's acceptable. Love takes time. If he loves you now, that's all that should matter, and having better communication with each other as well.

Sci-Fi, you can go to Hell! C'mon, get me out of the forum, I DO NOT CARE !! AND! I'm here 'cause I need help like anybody else here, that doesn't mean if I ask for support that should be the opinion of one but it should be something that would help the other to overcome the pain! So, dear friend of mine, Sci-Fi I DON'T CARE !! fresia YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiina63 said:
Hi Marigold. Could I ask you to clarify something? Did this man mean 1. that he didn't care about you before he fell in love with you, but that now he loves and cares for you? Or did he mean 2. that he didn't and doesn't care about you and has never loved you or cared for you?
If it is the first, this would not worry me, as I wouldn't have expected him to feel any differently towards me as he would towards anyone else at the start. When you were strangers it was natural that he didn't care for you. And so his love for you now (if point one is the case) could be trusted.
If it is the second, that he didn't and doesn't care about you and that his love was and is a lie, then I understand completely how hurt and lacking in trust you are.

The point is not if he didn't care for me, I'm not a psycho, I understand when strangers don't care (otherwise we've known each other but anyway), the point is he told me that! If he loves me and cares about my feelings now, would he say such words? I wouldn't! If I love someone, I would NEVER say something like this or ANYTHING which would have even a sight chance to hurt him! If I love someone even me myself will feel as if I loved him always, it's just the way love works for me!

Okiedokes said:
Takes some trust.... you're right. It's good that he was honest with you, but I wonder why he brought this up after so long? Is there a reason he didn't want to tell you how he felt when first dating you? And yeah, if he says he didn't love you at first.. I think that's acceptable. Love takes time. If he loves you now, that's all that should matter, and having better communication with each other as well.

Well, the point is we just can't have better communication because he is obsessed with his rightness and WHATEVER I SAY, believe me, I mean it! he say I just made it up, it's just within my head and it's not The Truth! So, would you trust that guy that practcally says you're insane, especially in the moments you're very affected and need his help, not his judgement? I feel him as my enemy, as someone who wanna hurt me, not as my close one.. The only close one I have! He play with the so called "facts" he's talking all the time! When I'm talking with him I feel like total psycho 'cause he's so good at vary the meanings of words and everything that even if I know I'm so fuckin' right, I don't "imagine" something etc, I can't prove it! Let's put it like this, if there's a murder who killed lots of people but "my guy" is his/her advocate, hell, that murder would not have problems, he'll be free! 'cause my guy is so good at advocating! He is so arrogant that he even tells me how I feel about something, when I say: I feel this way about it; he'll say, No! You're wrong! You don't feel like this, you feel like that! That's the Truth!; so he doesn't care about my feelings, he doesn't accept the thing I tell him and not try to help me, so I'm scared to express myself in front of him and that's terrible, 'cause I don't have anyone else, and I mean it! And I feel trapped!! Well, if someone constantly tells you what you, yourself feels, thinks, who you are and who you're not.. Won't you feel like a fuckin' marionette?!?!?!!!!

P.S. Sci-Fi and AfterDark, I'm sorry that I offended you, I apologise.

marigold said:
Sci-Fi, you can go to Hell!

marigold said:
Sci-Fi I DON'T CARE !! fresia YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really is not needed or appreciated. You may not have cared for AfterDark's attempt to help, so discount it and go on. There is no need to start attacking people.

marigold said:
Sci-Fi, you can go to Hell! C'mon, get me out of the forum, I DO NOT CARE !! AND! I'm here 'cause I need help like anybody else here, that doesn't mean if I ask for support that should be the opinion of one but it should be something that would help the other to overcome the pain! So, dear friend of mine, Sci-Fi I DON'T CARE !! fresia YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiina63 said:

The point is not if he didn't care for me, I'm not a psycho, I understand when strangers don't care (otherwise we've known each other but anyway), the point is he told me that! If he loves me and cares about my feelings now, would he say such words? I wouldn't! If I love someone, I would NEVER say something like this or ANYTHING which would have even a sight chance to hurt him! If I love someone even me myself will feel as if I loved him always, it's just the way love works for me!

Okiedokes said:

Well, the point is we just can't have better communication because he is obsessed with his rightness and WHATEVER I SAY, believe me, I mean it! he say I just made it up, it's just within my head and it's not The Truth! So, would you trust that guy that practcally says you're insane, especially in the moments you're very affected and need his help, not his judgement? I feel him as my enemy, as someone who wanna hurt me, not as my close one.. The only close one I have! He play with the so called "facts" he's talking all the time! When I'm talking with him I feel like total psycho 'cause he's so good at vary the meanings of words and everything that even if I know I'm so fuckin' right, I don't "imagine" something etc, I can't prove it! Let's put it like this, if there's a murder who killed lots of people but "my guy" is his/her advocate, hell, that murder would not have problems, he'll be free! 'cause my guy is so good at advocating! He is so arrogant that he even tells me how I feel about something, when I say: I feel this way about it; he'll say, No! You're wrong! You don't feel like this, you feel like that! That's the Truth!; so he doesn't care about my feelings, he doesn't accept the thing I tell him and not try to help me, so I'm scared to express myself in front of him and that's terrible, 'cause I don't have anyone else, and I mean it! And I feel trapped!! Well, if someone constantly tells you what you, yourself feels, thinks, who you are and who you're not.. Won't you feel like a fuckin' marionette?!?!?!!!!

P.S. Sci-Fi and AfterDark, I'm sorry that I offended you, I apologise.

Lol sorry its a low blow, but lol.

Don't ask for advice if your just going to say fresia you to anyone who replies

Blimey no help wanted then obv, people are best to stay away from this thread.

How Rude

I'm sorry marigold but when I read what you've posted I am focusing on your emotion of anger, rather than what you've written. You don't need to validate and defend yourself. Just tell us what happened.

Latest posts

Back