paying respect

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soresoul

Reaction score
Today I went to drop off a rose at a grave for a friend who commited suicide two years ago. She was a very good friend to me, I tried to help her though her struggles, but she made alot of bad decisions to led to her demise. So as I walk back to my car I saw her mom by coincidence so I gave her a hug. She looks at me and tells me she's misses her daughter but despise her at the sametime for how she ended her life. I offer to take her out and buy her coffee so we can talk, she said and cried on my shoulders.

I feel bad still although its been two years now.

sorry, I don't want remember you that bitter occurrence again but do you know why she did that?

Mans said:
sorry, I don't want remember you that bitter occurrence again but do you know why she did that?
do you mean why she commited suicide?
is there ever really a reason? i mean a reasonable reason that would make everyone understand why?
i have had 2 friends commit suicide in the past and still havent heard a reason yet.

It's always so sad to think how they couldn't find a way out instead of death. Knowing myself my old classmate committed suicide about 2 years ago. I don't think time will ever change the feelings I get when I think about it.
I'm sorry for your friend and everyone who cared for her.

That was a very kind thing to do. I am sorry both you and her Mother have had to experience this tragedy.

It is tragic for someone to feel that low, and equally for those left behind.

You have been a good friend to both of them.

X

Im not going to go into great detail because it would just make me sad all over again,and im not the type to air out anyones dirty laundry. but I will say is she made poor decisions in her life and couldn't lay off the drugs. I just wish she talk to me prior berfore all this and I need to visit her grave more often.

The most reason for committing suicide is hard depressing or hopelessness in a long time or sometime a kind of psychic illness or demon's influencing. However I hope god gives calmness to her mother

Mans said:
The most reason for committing suicide is hard depressing or hopelessness in long time or sometime a kind of psychic illness or demon's influencing. However I hope god gives her mother calmness

Demon's influencing? you gotta be kidding me.

Walley said:
No , it is a reality. Haven't you seen the " exorcist " movie ? Some of such persons which are involved with demons, do hurt themselves.

Drugs are a major causitive influence in suicide. I think the 2nd highest risk factor for suicide.

Tear of the Goddess said:
Mans said:
The most reason for committing suicide is hard depressing or hopelessness in long time or sometime a kind of psychic illness or demon's influencing. However I hope god gives her mother calmness

I think i may have had words put in my mouth in a previous post.
as you can see, it wasn't me who said it.. although I don't disagree so it may as well have been me ;P

soresoul said:
Today I went to drop off a rose at a grave for a friend who commited suicide two years ago. She was a very good friend to me, I tried to help her though her struggles, but she made alot of bad decisions to led to her demise. So as I walk back to my car I saw her mom by coincidence so I gave her a hug. She looks at me and tells me she's misses her daughter but despise her at the sametime for how she ended her life. I offer to take her out and buy her coffee so we can talk, she said and cried on my shoulders.

I feel bad still although its been two years now.
Heart wrenching, so nice of you.

Latest posts

Back