Personal Questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a problem that I have. I'll answer every questions and trying to be honest the most I can.

But, there's only one question that still trouble me. Are you still virgin? Specially because I'm 22. If it's a close friend or someone I'm dating, then I would answer that easily. But to strangers or new friends... I might lie on that to not get humiliated........

It's not humiliating to be a virgin at any age. You don't have to shake your tail at someone to get at just to be of worth by the time you're 21. People should have enough sense not to ask someone that anyway.

Unfortunately, people in my place aren't shy to ask those kind of questions...

Yes I've been asked personal questions before and I usually let them know that I'm not comfortable answering their question. If they still persist to questioning me I usually cut the conversation short, but I can understand where you're coming from. I'm sort of fragile too and sometimes I have a hard time saying, No. Now I've taught myself to become assertive cause I've had people take advantage of me in the past. If people don't respect you're personal wishes though, I would refrain myself from talking to them any further, cause they might try to push it again; just do what will make you comfortable.

I'm around if you need to talk or anything. ~hugs~

Latest posts

Back