personality types test.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost Soul said:
I got INFJ too, FireFox. I wonder what the letters mean?
I am sorry if I misunderstand what you mean.. any way, letters of INFJ is the acronym of the personality things scores is highest on..
so Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

fox said:
Lost Soul said:
I got INFJ too, FireFox. I wonder what the letters mean?
I am sorry if I misunderstand what you mean.. any way, letters of INFJ is the acronym of the personality things scores is highest on..
so Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Thanks. :)

INTP - "Architect"

Greatest precision in thought and language.
Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies.
The world exists primarily to be understood.
3.3% of total population.

I got
Introverted (I) 82.61% Extroverted (E) 17.39%
Sensing (S) 58.82% Intuitive (N) 41.18%
Thinking (T) 62.07% Feeling (F) 37.93%
Judging (J) 56.25% Perceiving (P) 43.75%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

I'm an intj (been taking these online tests awhile.) I also have a book on the matter--if I could just make myself read it.

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments.

Extroverted (E) 56.67%
Introverted (I) 43.33%
Intuitive (N) 55.81%
Sensing (S) 44.19%
Thinking (T) 51.52%
Feeling (F) 48.48%
Judging (J) 56.25%
Perceiving (P) 43.75%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values.

Introverted (I) 81.82% Extroverted (E) 18.18%
Intuitive (N) 65.79% Sensing (S) 34.21%
Feeling (F) 63.89% Thinking (T) 36.11%
Perceiving (P) 57.89% Judging (J) 42.11%

Introverted (I) 72% Extroverted (E) 28%
Sensing (S) 55% Intuitive (N) 45%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 72% Judging (J) 28%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Latest posts

Back