Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My first ever photo using a digital camera. Somebody handed it to me at a Christmas meal.
That gave me the idea of taking up photography as an hobby. Bought my camera about 5 months after taking this.
The bloke is our ex boss. He shagged everything that moved. A few of them (in the photo) were up his arse so much nobody wonder he was in a bad mood all the time !

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Ahh.. that is a distant view of one of your photos right? :)

Triple Bogey said:

I love this photo too... :)

That's the river, close to where I live !

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Ahh.. that is a distant view of one of your photos right? :)

Triple Bogey said:

I love this photo too... :)

The other photo with the blue sea is Scarborough. Which is about 50 miles from me along the coast.

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Wow.. -mesmerized- :D ♥ You are an awesome photograph.. is this professional or just a hobby?

Just an hobby. My brother visited me on Boxing day and said I should sell my photographs. I don't know where to start though.

Nope noep Not market.. That you sell your creative this on the street .. People look at the stuff and when they figure out your talent then they buy it.. that kinda thing.. I do not know what you call it there.. here we call it Pavement Selling..

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Nope noep Not market.. That you sell your creative this on the street .. People look at the stuff and when they figure out your talent then they buy it.. that kinda thing.. I do not know what you call it there.. here we call it Pavement Selling..

I see

Triple Bogey said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

I see

I really like this one, Bogey...low tide, calm and serene. Reminds me a lot of where I fish near the Sunshine Skyway.

Latest posts

Back