photographic feedback

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yabai.Youth

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got some photographs back and wanted some feedback on composition and such. These were taken on my trip to Drumheller this summer with a Canon AE-1 Program, a 100mm lens, a hoya UV filter, and a roll of Kodak Ektachrome E100VS film. I'm using a crappy scanner, so, naturally definition sucks. Would love to hear some thoughts ('specially if you is a photographer)...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=211519&id=717324641&l=f122211ffc

Thanks guys! Your praise is much appreciated. :D I've been trying to get some critical opinion, but to no avail... :( What worries me the most when I take pictures is whether they look cliched and unoriginal.

Hey those are pretty cool :) I like caves. im glad school is going well for you, expect another too-long PM soon. Glad to see you coming back around.

eris said:
Hey those are pretty cool :) I like caves. im glad school is going well for you, expect another too-long PM soon. Glad to see you coming back around.

Heya, thanks. Long time no see. Yeah I've been very preoccupied with school, and the insomnia doesn't help :(. ttyl

Latest posts

Back