Pickup Lines

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind if I take your picture...I wanna show Santa what I want for Christmas :p

I know a billion crude/childish ones...but that's one I've used and actually got a POSITIVE reaction with ;)

"Wanna go have sex in my car?" ".....Oh, uh, yeah...me neither."

"Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Brian said:
"Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

This one is a guaranteed winner. :)

haha It weeds out the women with no sense of humor, too. I mean, if that's important to you.

Someone on-line used this one on me. Didn't work because I hate math, but.

That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor
at 9.8 m/s2

i heard this one in a movie somewhere. it's not one that i would ever use, but i thought it was pretty darn funny...

"are your pants from space?... because your ass is out of this world!".

I tried "People as attractive as you shouldn't be out on the ice. It's dangerously distracting."

all I got was a blank look.

TheWickedOne said:
Someone on-line used this one on me. Didn't work because I hate math, but.

That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor
at 9.8 m/s2

That one made me giggle-snort.

"Check out my golf clubs. Seriously, you can get them like 30% off from this site..."

or

Spill drink on the woman and then say, "WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!!!"

P.S. Try these often enough and eventually you will find a girl that they work on. Really. It might just take a few thousand tries.

I had a guy come up to me once in a club and say,all serious faced...
"Excuse me miss, I'm with the Clairol Haircoloing Company and we are doing a survey on beautiful shades of blonde hair to determine if they are natural or chemically enhanced. What about yours?"

I told him it was natural.

He replied,
"I'm afraid I have to check your pubic hair to verify your claim."

I said with an equally straight face,
"Well I just happen to be a rep for the Trojan Company and I just happen to have my ruler handy to see if your as much of a dick as you just appeared to be"
He froze for about 4 seconds and then we both just dissolved into laughter.

The girls I was with each bought me drinks for having the quickest response evah!

The guy turned out to be really funny too! His line didn't work on me but the laugh was a good one!

I had a guy tell me that he thought of me when he masturbated. He then asked me if I would kiss him.

WTF

That is NOT something to tell a girl. I pretty much avoided him after that, but he still tried. Over....and over....and over....and over

We were both like 15, though :p Back then I was actually kind of hot. Back then :(

Awww, SophiaG I wuv you too! :)

Eris--
You just need to stop it. I saw your pic on the pic thread and you're still just as hot as a little bon-fire...:p

"Listen, I was wondering. Can I ask you a question? Uh... was your father a meat burglar? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole 2 fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress." ~ Leon Phelps

Pair-O-Dox said:
"Listen, I was wondering. Can I ask you a question? Uh... was your father a meat burglar? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole 2 fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress." ~ Leon Phelps

oh man lol that is a horrible one :p

EveWasFramed said:
Oh baby... you overclock my processor. :shy:

Tech pick up lines...FTW! :p

YES!

What do you say we go back to my place...we'll play fractions. You can be the numerator ;).

Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I see myself in your pants.

Is that a keg in your pants? Because I'd love to tap dat azz (I didn't even enjoy typing that one).

I see myself falling MADLY in bed with you...

classic:

[youtube]sKqgC_BR_pA[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back