Picture Wars

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qui

Reaction score
I started this game on my forum but I thought, hey you guys might have fun with it.
So, here's how it works. Post a picture that beats the previous picture in some way. Example; Someone posts a picture of a fire. You might then reply with a Mudkip. Perhaps someone posted a picture of the Titanic, then you might choose to reply with an iceberg. If it's not immediately apparent in what way your picture tops the previous one, add a comment below. Please don't post pictures that are too large. Now try to keep if clean folks.

Get my drift? I'll start.

money-tree.jpg

fallout02.jpg

radiation shelter, safe from nukes. (well, sort of...)

mb1rtt.jpg

not when this lands

5467m1.jpg

anti-aircraft guns prevent rockets from makmg it to their destination.

NeverMore said:
LMAO-1.jpg

Creepy old guy starts getting too handsy with the girls and scares them off:p

1177688668-78588_full.jpg

On a side note - guys, always try to wrap your URL links to images with
codes (in front of the link and behind it). It will hotlink your images (embed them into your posts) which will make the game more funny and the photos more accessible as opposed to clicking on links to see the pics. :)

No way...man.

You can't touch Trinity with a blackhole or a razor..she dialed out of the matrix after she shot the old fart between the eyes...

Lonesome Crow said:
No way...man.

You can't touch Trinity with a blackhole or a razor..she dialed out of the matrix after she shot the old fart between the eyes...

The Matrix was on planet Earth, Planet Earth is 1/200 times the size of our sun Black holes devour stars hundreds of times the size of our sun. Trinity could dial out of the Matrix only to be spaghettified.

Black Hole still wins.

The blackhole was just a figment of your imagination.
You're still in the matrix and i fried the main frame with coolaide

Vampire chick drinks regular chick's blood

ezms8p.jpg

Vampire killing kits are passed around to stop further vampire attacks.

shiva1.jpg

shiva ice aeon from ffx powns your fire (by the way how do you spell pown?)

Latest posts

Back