Post Your Room Panoramas!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel

Reaction score
I would like to introduce Room Panoramas. I do believe not many people would have the available use of software to stitch the photos together, so if you take the pictures, I'll stitch them for you!

Here is my room, 9 pictures in total.

Samuel's Room 3mb
If clicked and pictures does not load, right click and select "Save Link As..."

Looks like you guys use the same pager we had at work for our interfacility transports :p

For fire we use the Minitor IV from Motorola, though.

wow how were you able to get a picture like that?
other than glueing yourself to thee ceiling with your camera, or did you take a bunch and use a program to put them all together

I might out some some pics of my place up although it's kinda been a long complicated process putting pics up from my camera becuase their too big and the only way i can make them smaller is uploading them to photobucket resizing them them resaving them

I really like the pict

it's very cool

:)

I was standing on my seat. The camera was about 3/4 the ceiling height. With a focal length of 18mm standard, 27mm in DSLR.

Yes I use a program called AutopanoGiga on my Mac. I do believe it is available for PC as well.

Take some pictures, and make sure they overlap a bit and I'll join them for you.

Sweet, tho the room could use a bit of cleaning loll =P

The original picture link is a no-goer so here is the new link.

First Room Pano
Second (Full Size Download) It will say "File Not Found" this is due to the picture being to big to display a preview of. Below the image of "File Not Found" there is a button "Download this image" that's the one to download.
Second (Thumbnail, for those whos PCs can't process BIG pictures)

If you want me to create a panorama of your room, take a whole lot of pictures and make sure they overlap plenty. Send them to me and I'll create it for you.

Latest posts

Back