Princess of Cambridge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
First thing I saw on the news today was that Kate was in hospital in labour.
Next time I looked she had the baby.

Turned it on again to find the same idiots outside,  and Will had brought George to see his new baby sister. And .. ?

I think we need some real news, maybe Georgie boy picks up a dinner tray and whacks his new sister on the head with it? Or says he was expecting a puppy and screams out if the window for god to take her back? Or possibly William dangles the baby out of the window a la Michael Jackson?

I dunno, I'm thinking the last one. Or.. Kate and William appear on the steps, her mother comes out and accuses him of being a deadbeat dad, Kate screams at him that he has slept with her sister and demands they go on The Jeremy Kyle Show  for a lie detector test,  and he says he wants DNA test because someone on Facebook has said the kids aren't his.

Result!! I've nailed it !!!

Oh yes, and the bookies odds are on Alice as the favourite name. I thought possibly Windflower,  Mandarine  or maybe LaTysha-Beyonce... Any takers?

Latest posts

Back