Question for HETRO WOMEN ONLY: would you ever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2a8z

Reaction score
Would you ever consider dating a guy who has an alter ego as an INFIDEL?

Shortly after recovering from being assaulted in 2006,
I became an INFIDEL. It helps me cope with symptoms of PTSD.
In order to ensure progress, I try to be quite lawfully deliberate and sometimes even extreme!

I realize that it sounds distracting, but by being an INFIDEL, the chances that the local police investigators will send my case to the Federal Department of Homeland Security will be greater. Investigators might discover this alter ego, while remaining unable to find the suspects, and thereafter feel obligated to heighten the investigation by allocating an unusual amount of resources for this type of case, which in THEORY will help find the real suspects.

I do not ever want to be hurt again.
I want the police to find those guilty for hurting me,
if they ever hurt me again.

The alter ego is in the form of a public profile, which is located on a social networking site.
I always limit including any information which could permit someone to track me down, in my home state.

While answering this post, please be sure to keep in mind that the idea which motivates my question is not about C2A8Z personally.

My question is about dating any hypothetical 'guy', in your neck of the woods, who also happens to have a profile on the web, as an Infidel.

Infidel? Pretending to be a non-believer is going to help you get the attention of the police?
Claiming to be an athiest, when you aren't, won't get your name sent to Homeland Security either by the way, it just makes people who know you're lying, not believe a word you say, IMO.

Wait...are you looking to sell that flatware you're advertising?
OK...Im so confused right now...I wish I hadn't read this thread because it just made my brain melt a little.

Can you clarify exactly what you're saying???

I don't know about Home land security, or about dating a guy who's infidel...

BUT

... I am interested in that silverware. I need to buy a set myself. I found a set I like, but that was months ago. I was about 120 dollars. Included absolutely everything. A complete serving set, the drawer tray, and service for 24.

I am sorry you were assaulted. Playing pretend online wont change your reality at all though. If you are feeling the need to take steps to protect yourself, get a gym membership, start weight training on a regular basis (every other day at least), and enroll in self defense classes of something like muay thai or kick boxing or something!

But to answer your question, no, I wouldn't consider you dating material right now. It sounds like you may need more/better therapy, this seems like a very unhealthy way of dealing/coping with things.

zioa6b.png

The fresia am I reading, dude?

Troll ? + Advertising for some honeysuckle nobody wants?

If not . . . sounds like an interesting hobby . . .

c2a8z said:
Would you ever consider dating a guy who has an alter ego as an INFIDEL?

Shortly after recovering from being assaulted in 2006,
I became an INFIDEL. It helps me cope with symptoms of PTSD.
In order to ensure progress, I try to be quite lawfully deliberate and sometimes even extreme!

I realize that it sounds distracting, but by being an INFIDEL, the chances that the local police investigators will send my case to the Federal Department of Homeland Security will be greater. Investigators might discover this alter ego, while remaining unable to find the suspects, and thereafter feel obligated to heighten the investigation by allocating an unusual amount of resources for this type of case, which in THEORY will help find the real suspects.

I do not ever want to be hurt again.
I want the police to find those guilty for hurting me,
if they ever hurt me again.

The alter ego is in the form of a public profile, which is located on a social networking site.
I always limit including any information which could permit someone to track me down, in my home state.

..............just... no. You're basically living a lie. While it may only be an "alter ego-- online" if this isn't the real you, you're lying not only to yourself, but also to those that know you... the real you.

The others had some good ideas about ways to work out your fears and frustrations. Maybe you could try that, yes? Don't damage your psyche by alternating between personalities as a means of release. Idk how serious you are about the Homeland Security idea, but (this is JMO here) they might send you more toward a mental facility as opposed to doubling their efforts with intent to actually get satisfactory results.

At some point in time, you may need to let go of the bitterness, the anger and hurt from the assault. Am I saying forget it? No. Certainly not. But you DO eventually have to move on regardless of whether or not the guilty party(ies) are ever caught/punished. I hope you find peace, and the justice you're looking for.

~E

I don't wanna be rude, but...

Nothing that the OP says ever makes any ******* sense.

Drop the meds and go get help.

Seriously.

Badjedidude said:
I don't wanna be rude, but...

Nothing that the OP says ever makes any ******* sense.

Drop the meds and go get help.

Seriously.

No punch? :(

EveWasFramed said:
Infidel? Pretending to be a non-believer is going to help you get the attention of the police?
Claiming to be an athiest, when you aren't, won't get your name sent to Homeland Security either by the way, it just makes people who know you're lying, not believe a word you say, IMO.

Wait...are you looking to sell that flatware you're advertising?
OK...Im so confused right now...I wish I hadn't read this thread because it just made my brain melt a little.

Can you clarify exactly what you're saying???

Thank you for the reply EveWasFramed
I appreciate your consideration.
I use the word INFIDEL, to merely provoke an idea.
I can assure you, it can never totally describe mine and or anyone else's likeliness.

eris said:
I'm bisexual.

Do you want to hear half of my opinion ?

Absolutely, but please keep in mind that the idea which motivates my question is not about C2A8Z personally.

My question is about dating any hypothetical 'guy', in your neck of the woods, who happens to have a profile on the web, as an Infidel.

nerdygirl said:
Would you date somebody who has an alter ego of a platypus? I just wanna be a platypus now.

Minty already turned into one. You can ask him how to be one.

Latest posts

Back