quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gabriel20 said:
They spelt purpose wrong! :(

They spelled purpose wrong on purpose, (see what I did there ;p) that's how it sounds in the movie when Brad Pit says it :p

tumblr_n1g97n2f9e1so4ykpo1_500.jpg

SophiaGrace said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
SophiaGrace said:
Nicholas said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
This sums up my generation, I think.

fight-club-quotes.jpg

WOW fight club really had some great points.

What the heck was the great recession, 9/11, affordable care act and the iraq and afghanistan war then?

>_>

The novel was written in 1996.

Gulf war?

Princess Diana?

President Clinton's near impeachment? :p

….in all seriousness though I understand that it's figurative.

This is going completly off topic but.... Peincess Dianas death, Clintonts near... What evet that word is? I dont remmember it affecting me, my sorroundings or billions of people... It may be affected i guess UK and USA... But i dont think that it mattered so much as calling it "Great", and about the recent wars... Did they changed anything? Yes.... Some people got richer and many people unfortunately died for it, but did it matter? Nope, same old crap as before.
So as i said Fight Club had some great points, maybe not for you, but im on a diffrent continent with a completely diffrent suroundinds, as i see it my spirutal war is how can i manage to survive and still be a decent human bieng.

"You can't always keep people from clinging to the smallest piece of hope like a drowning man to a leaden weight." - our very own wise Rodent.

"If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn't love others, I would only be making meaningless noise like a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal." - 1 Corinthians 13:1

"I don't think you're making any sense at all."
"My boy, that's all I make; which is why I'm such a lonely man."

Latest posts

Back