quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sometimes life will fresia you & you'll just have to figure out a way to change position & enjoy it somehow...!!!" - unknown -
"If you're lonely, turn all the lights off & watch a horror movie...  Half way through, it won't feel like you're alone anymore..."

Honesty is the best policy.
Try to be as honest as you can and keep getting more honest everyday. You will soon feel proud about it.

3c76a9d3197b9509869f4d335f1896a0.jpg

Oh man, Pessoa is the man when it comes to being quotable.

“The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd - The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence. All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are.”
― Fernando Pessoa

“I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist.”
― Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet

“We never love anyone. What we love is the idea we have of someone. It's our own concept—our own selves—that we love.”

“I am nothing.
I'll never be anything.
I couldn't want to be something.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.”
― Fernando Pessoa

“I suffer from life and from other people. I can’t look at reality face to face. Even the sun discourages and depresses me. Only at night and all alone, withdrawn, forgotten and lost, with no connection to anything real or useful — only then do I find myself and feel comforted.”

"How vulnerable we are to the things we find disgusting is nothing compared to how vulnerable we are to the things we find beautiful."

"Don't ever let someone tell you
that you can't do something
Not even me ,you got a dream
You gotta protect it,
when people can't do something themselves ,
They're gonna tell you
That you can't do it.
you want something ,go get it "
- The Pursuit Of Happiness.

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone .it's not.The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone "- Robin Williams

Latest posts

Back