Racism and Prejudice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
Racism and prejudice has become so common among our society, that it taints the goodness inside everyone to the point of utter destruction and hatred. Thus making society as a whole infected with it's evil and ignorance. This infection has been around since the time when man could intelligently think about himself and others. Although it is to my understanding and witness that there is not a cure in sight, there never has, and this vile plague will worsen till it runs though every vain, every artery, and every organ of the body of society. Once it violently settles into the once mostly good of society, it will die, and the bonds of friendship and companionship between races, countries, and people's will be shattered and forgotten, and the world will be in chaos, with everyone fighting against one another for what ever reason they have decided to accept in their minds. This is the day the earth will die. This is the day that mankind will no longer be able to stand as one.

Badjedidude said:
Dude... you just posted this EXACT SAME thing in Luna's racism thread.

WTF?

lol

Yeah and I felt like posting it in it's own thread.

All I have to say to the world is that just because I am white it does not mean I want to hear your ignorant, not-funny, racist joke.

Sometimes people just repeat what they have been told, and are too dumb to care

when someone says " I am racist because that is how I was raised" they are really saying " I am too stupid to think for myself".

eris said:
All I have to say to the world is that just because I am white it does not mean I want to hear your ignorant, not-funny, racist joke.

Sometimes people just repeat what they have been told, and are too dumb to care

when someone says " I am racist because that is how I was raised" they are really saying " I am too stupid to think for myself".

I agree with this.

Latest posts

Back