Racists rant: Makes me ashamed to be British.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulo said:
yeah, and that keeps making babys too, like we need more of those.
:p

White babies yes we do, non whites breed 10 times faster, whites are in fast decline soon to be extinct.

Jilted John said:
I read on the news yesterday,that she is being charged with inciting racial hatred,following the appearance of that video on You Tube.
Serves the ***** right!

Muslims can chant for our blood and burn our flags and poppies (in our own land!) and they will not be touched. One white woman expresses her anger at the rape of Europe and she is jailed. What happened to freedom of speech? Thats right it's gone.

S t r a y said:
paulo said:

White babies yes we do, non whites breed 10 times faster, whites are in fast decline soon to be extinct.

Jilted John said:
I read on the news yesterday,that she is being charged with inciting racial hatred,following the appearance of that video on You Tube.
Serves the ***** right!

Muslims can chant for our blood and burn our flags and poppies (in our own land!) and they will not be touched. One white woman expresses her anger at the rape of Europe and she is jailed. What happened to freedom of speech? Thats right it's gone.

Kinda racist there. Please stop. :D

S t r a y said:
paulo said:

Jilted John said:
Serves the ***** right!

Hahah Stray. We need some more of your controversial, but strong opinions to spice things up a little round here.

Stop being so bloody sensitive everyone and embrace the virtues of a good debate.

Hi, Folks...

I agree with S t r a y!

My country, Britain, is being destroyed by immigration, along with quite a few other things currently sucking us dry, such as the EU.

In the dividing up of the UK's resouces, the slices are now much thinner than the knife. Britain is now struggling just to remain Britain!

But, to be fair about this skin colour thing: If 1.5 MILLION white North Americans, 1.5 MILLION white Canadians and 1.5 MILLION white Australians came to my country and started sucking dry the country's resources, I'd be just as angry and just as keen to see the immigration gates slammed closed. Even if they are/were not, I consider all three groups of immigrants to be the same race as me. I can't see the actual significance of skin colour in that, because their skin colour and mine would be identical. My feeling would be the same.

I also find myself, occasionally, having racist feelings. I acknowledge them. I dislike them. I mention them to the world and, if the world doesn't like it, they can usually go straight to Hell. For as long as I refuse to act with violence or abuse in the name of those feelings, I have a completely clear conscience regarding them.

I don't understand them! I don't know why they are there! I can't find a sensible place in a human's life wherein they'd fit, or have even the slightest worth. I am currently anti-immigration and I am sick to death of seeing foreigners being handed privileged treatment, while non-immigrants are pushed further and further down the ladder of permissions, finances, jobs, houses and local authority favour.

Racism is probably an old, and currently pointless, prehistoric reflex, which would go some way to explaining why it's so powerful and lives on for so long. Once, in prehistoric times, our genes programmed us to not intermingle/breed with any bipeds that looked too much unlike us - it might cause the end of the human race! Bye, bye perpetuation of the species. That only applies if scientists are right about it, though. If so, Nature probably got it wrong back then, and is probably getting it wrong, now. There are truly three completely useless things in the known Universe - my man-boobs and racism! It fills no gap, satisfies no need and has no civilised application...that's all there is, and will ever be, to it.

Some people are more in touch with their old, prehistoric reflexes and so, for some, racism is felt and acted upon, not just latently buried (where it probably belongs).

Sometimes, I think that it's even possible that racism is an actual mental illness, although it might prove difficult to provide evidence of that. If some among you feel that I'm pushing my luck by guessing that racism is possibly a mental illness, I apologise, but I still go on thinking that it is so.

In my old home town, I had around 24 friends and only 4 of those were white. The rest were Pakistani Asians. They used to talk to me about THEIR RACIST FEELINGS, also, against white folk in this country. I didn't mind. I didn't even care, much. We used to skit at each other, swapping my English accent for their Pakistani (Punjabi/Urdu) accents, etc., right in the middle of a diner. The others, there, loved it. They'd even join in.

What racism really is may never be known to us, but, because I'd chosen not to use violence and abuse to voice it, I slipped into politics and campaigning, instead, and that involves my awareness of immigration's damaging effect on our social structure, here, and on our resources.

I think racism is just a symptom of general political and social unrest and how angry an individual feels about that unrest's effects on them. I don't reject my racism, but I do think of it as just a maladaptive error in judgement, in the absence of being able to find the real cause for inner anger.

But, this much is true: Britain is dying and some percentage of the current immigration rate should be kept in mind as one of the heaviest reasons for that. Britain is sinking!

If racists from all areas of the skin colour spectrum could just get together and calmly, rationally voice this racist thing out, that would make a fantastic Earth event, in itself.

PLEASE NOTE: Threads like this can be severe flashpoints on any message board/forum. Pertinent and constructive comments are welcomed. Heated debates can get a little hard to handle. I have given my input and opinion. I will not further expand on them, or be coaxed into justifications of any form. Quotable insults will not be left in place, and I will not allow them to involve me in heated exchange. This might even be my only post in this thread.

The woman in the video? I condemn what she did. I refuse to condemn how she feels.

Ian.

Wow, someone's got his panties in a wad, Haines. XD
Before you say immigration is ruining your country, keep America in mind. Without any research, I'm almost positive far more people immigrate to America, than they do to Europe.
And why hate people of Race, when you can focus on hating morons? (y)

And you're in the esteemed position of moderator? I'm surprised the forum hasn't revised your role. They might do after this!!

Ian Haines said:
PLEASE NOTE: Threads like this can be severe flashpoints on any message board/forum. Pertinent and constructive comments are welcomed. Heated debates can get a little hard to handle. I have given my input and opinion. I will not further expand on them, or be coaxed into justifications of any form. Quotable insults will not be left in place, and I will not allow them to involve me in heated exchange. This might even be my only post in this thread.

The fact that you are a mod would mean that you should not allow ANYONE to get into a heated exchange. That means protecting more than your OWN ass.

CAS said:
And you're in the esteemed position of moderator? I'm surprised the forum hasn't revised your role. They might do after this!!

See this is why the majority of people are scared to speak out and they just go along with the liberal brainwashing to avoid conflict, they are worried they will get in trouble. I'm not scared anymore, I will speak the truth.

S t r a y said:
CAS said:

See this is why the majority of people are scared to speak out and they just go along with the liberal brainwashing to avoid conflict, they are worried they will get in trouble. I'm not scared anymore, I will speak the truth.

There's a difference between speaking the truth and doing THAT. Moderators should conduct themselves appropriately and as far as I've seen Ian does NOT, he causes trouble, not stops it.

Ian Haines said:
DreamerDeceiver...

The top one and the bottom one, I know...what are the others?

BNP
BNF
RVF
WNP
ITP
EFP
LSG
WHWB

WTF?

Ian.

Just more extreme groups that have resorted to physical violence.

Racism=ignorance

There are ignorant people all over the world. They often say they take their jobs...

What racists don't realize is that the threat lies in how the goverment is doing. The ones in power gathering more and more while people suffer adjustments. Maybe they can't accept that so they put the blame on others...

I see...

Back in the 70s, the "National Front" (NF) used to harrass my friends, the Pakistani guys. The friends ran market stalls, selling clothes and one of them, my best friend at the time, had a small shop right next to the one in which I worked. I simply failed to understand what they were trying to do, or why such methods used by them had seemed, to them, necessary.

The NF louts used to put huge numbers of stickers all over the shop door and window, saying, "They want our jobs, they want our houses, they want our DAUGHTERS." Those things took around 4 hours to get off the door and the window. Another NF trick would be to be smoking cigarettes while browsing the shop and deliberately put burn marks and holes in the clothing goods...just another nasty trick, for them.

I had to stop my friends getting attacked a few times. They also picked on me, firing crossbows (with stun heads on the bolts) and slingshots at me (steel ball-bearings), sometimes, for having Pakistani friends, etc.. They called me an anti-British traitor for having foreign immigrants as almost all of my friends. I've seen many other vile tricks pulled by the National Front.

And, later, not taking on all of the National Front's members, the British National Party was formed. Possibly not a wise start to have most of the members guilty, or guessably so, of racist violence and other incidents. I don't know the others. I've heard of the EDF (English Defence League), but I don't approve of their methods, at all.

Ian.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Ian Haines said:
DreamerDeceiver...

The top one and the bottom one, I know...what are the others?

BNP
BNF
RVF
WNP
ITP
EFP
LSG
WHWB

WTF?

Ian.

Just more extreme groups that have resorted to physical violence.

Latest posts

Back