RAMBLE: Unstable, employability, financial assistance

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c2a8z

Reaction score
While sporting a hefty 79 ECUS, along with a GPA of 3.96, as of the last quarter of 2003-
I had almost compelted my associates degree in accountancy at a local community college.

At the time when I was robbed and assaulted in 2006, I was also unemployed. I have now a TBI- closed head injury.
Although according to a local neurologist, I qualify for AVERAGE FUNCTIONING, but my symptoms of brain injury are absolutely catastrophic.

The two thugs involved went to prison for 3 years.
The court did not order restitution.
Their excuse for not ordering restitution, is that these two thugs are not ever expected to be able to pay the restitution, therefore, the court did not order restitution.

At 18 and 19 years old, they should be working until 65 years old.
IT IS NOT FAIR!

Brains don't heal, like cuts and broken bones! I was 26 at the time.

Fortunately, the event occurred near a popular place of business.
I was able to acquire an attorney who took my case on a contingency basis.
My attorney even sued the two thugs in Civil Court for damages, on my behalf. The case is pending.

My memory, focus, retention, coordination, balance, ingenuity, ambition, chronic pain,
emotional numbness and detachment are just a few of the symptoms.

I was able to receive the full $35,000 compensation from the local Victims of Crime program.
The compensation paid off many of the medical bills, but I was still left with about $15,000 in medical and credit card debt.

Those bastards who beat me up, may have taken me out of a career in business, but they will not ruin my credit.
For several months, I slept in my car, which was parked within a secure parking garage and showered in a 24 hour fitness,
in order to pay bills with what would have been rent money.

Sometimes I check my accounts online, several times per day.

I subscribe to an annual protection service and at other times a monthly credit reporting service, in order to obtain updates.

I recently finished using the American Consumer Credit Counseling Service, while making monthly payments, throughout a period of 4 years.
As of November 2008, I was able to pay off all of my medical debt and even save my personal credit with the
help of special repayment programs, financial hardship programs, charity discounts and write offs, and minimum monthly payments.
I am still paying 1 last credit card, at $100 each month.

During the past 4 years, I have had over 30 jobs.
I had recently tried working with the local state vocational rehabilitation program, but was unsuccessful at securing employment.
Although receiving the highest score on the final exam- that our class took after a 2 week training class,
I will still need to recover from my emotional problems, before returning to work.
I felt violated/intimidated/threatened by my new co workers and expressed too many verbal outbursts.
They were forced to discharge my case.
At this time, the local office is out of funding.

Two doctors, who are affiliated with the SSA Determination office, are going to meet with me
later this month, for physical and mental health exams.
I have been waiting on a response from the SSA, ever since applying for financial assistance, early last May.

I am now on 2 different types of medication for PTSD: Zoloft and Abilify
I quit drinking caffeine 3 months ago, but recently began drinking espresso after discovering the drowsiness effects of Abilify.

I have this beautiful, brand new Mr. Coffee ECM160.

c2a8z said:
the chances that the local police investigators will send my case to the Federal Department of Homeland Security will be greater. Investigators might discover this alter ego, while remaining unable to find the suspects, and thereafter feel obligated to heighten the investigation by allocating an unusual amount of resources for this type of case

c2a8z said:

Make up your mind, would ya?

First, in another thread, you say you want investigators to find the suspects, then you say (here in this current thread) that they were caught and served three years.

Stop your bullshitting or I'm going to start closing your threads, k?

EveWasFramed said:
c2a8z said:
the chances that the local police investigators will send my case to the Federal Department of Homeland Security will be greater. Investigators might discover this alter ego, while remaining unable to find the suspects, and thereafter feel obligated to heighten the investigation by allocating an unusual amount of resources for this type of case

c2a8z said:

Make up your mind, would ya?

First, in another thread, you say you want investigators to find the suspects, then you say (here in this current thread) that they were caught and served three years.

Stop your bullshitting or I'm going to start closing your threads, k?

I understand your concern EveWasFramed. You will not close any of my threads. Do you understand?
You are assuming that my writing contains falsehoods.

You do not understand the information and or are purposefully attempting to show 'latent' interest.

The very most recent post, discussing 2 thugs is referring to a situation, which has already happened.

The other post, which I created a few days ago, refers to a situation which has not happened yet.

Please observe: If they ever hurt me again........I want to ensure that they are discovered.

You're not going to sit there and TELL her what she will or won't do. Mmkay? Or she won't have to. I will. I'm sorry, but a majority of your threads are silliness. But I suppose they provide the forum some entertainment for the time being.

Oh, and this thread is closed, just in case you didn't notice...

OH. And I suggest you get your lies in order, before you get caught up in them again, okay? ;)

You'll have to get up pretty early in the morning to get around Eve spotting a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back