Random graphics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are very, very good, and I really like them. You're a very creative person, and you weren't wrong about loving color...the colors in these pictures are really intense.

:)

wow those are really cool the color is really vibrant some of those pictures kinda blow you away

aww i love that octopus one it's so cute

:D

Absolutely lush. This forum's color scheme seems a bit drab to me sometimes but looking at your work is just candy for the eye. Vibrant and full of energy.

I hope you stick with this because you have shown a good amount of talent and creativity to make things look so good and interesting to grab many people's attention. You have proven that to me.

punisher said:
Their not that good.

You know, when someone does something that involves creativity, be it write, paint, computer graphics or whatever, its important. Offering non-constructive criticism is easy to do, and may indeed discourage someone from their artistic endeavours.

Which is a real shame.

Thankfully, lots of people on this thread disagree with you.

Please Caesium, no name calling, esp. offensive ones. :)

EDIT: Punisher, please, it almost looks at though you're trying to start trouble. You'd never do that on purpose, right?:) Thanks in advance.

EveWasFramed said:

EDIT: Punisher, please, it almost looks at though you're trying to start trouble. You'd never do that on purpose, right?:) Thanks in advance.

Im not trying to start trouble EveWasFramed, sorry if you thought that.
[People always tell me off, but only you make me feel guilty. :D

punisher said:
EveWasFramed said:

Im not trying to start trouble EveWasFramed, sorry if you thought that.
[People always tell me off, but only you make me feel guilty. :D

lol :p

Latest posts

Back