report about suicide in the UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cumulus.james said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'd like to know how widespread these "feminist/progressive paradigms that pervade society" are because if they were as pervasive as your suggesting, I think I'd have noted it by now.
I certainly don't live under a rock.

There is a lot of evidence of an overarching militant feminist agenda, which seeks to belittle, patronize and completely ignore the needs of men, and it seems to be fulling what I think is a surge in ideas of masculinity. A man should be self sufficient, strong, sturdy, independent, invulnerable, responsible and always accountable for his own actions and his misdeeds are never anything other than deliberate ill-intentioned deviancy.

We have the highest prisoner numbers in Europe, and increasing. 80% of prisoners were subject to some form of abuse as children, most all are from poor/underprivileged backgrounds most have some form of mental health issue.

Men get sent to prison substantially more often than do women. The feminist view is that these are mere beasts and criminals. Lock them up at cost of £40,000 a year (ponder this, how much would a program of counselling and social support cost? Less than half of that I shouldn’t wonder). But no there is this hatred of men by women, and a willingness of men to go along with this view for fear of being seen as 'weak' or misogynistic means that we punish, penalise, condemn men and their misdeeds, a label of criminal is a licence to hate and devise ever crueller punishments.

A person who believes prison is an option for non-voilent offenders, has themselves, at their core, even more despicable cruelty than does the person they feel allowed to hate. A decent human would ask “what went wrong with this person, can we fix it?” Better to take on a damaged individual, fix him and chuck out someone someone can be of value to society at the end of it.

Matters are worse in the USA, where laws are designed to criminalize coloured people, many such laws, such as drug laws are then being imported over here.

Those who hold these same militant feminists views, went beyond equality and human rights for women and children, to repeatedly diminishing equality and rights for men. If I, as a man do something wrong, the answer is hate, lock up and punish, demonize and dehumanize. If a women or child does such a thing, they need help and support, there were “going through a bad patch”. There are charities for kids, there are charities for women and there are charities for old people. There are few (I could not even name one) for men.

So we suffer in silence, do the wrong thing sometimes and increasingly, kill ourselves.

None of these feminists are speaking up for the rapidly increasing prisoner suicides. They are men, criminals, who cares about their emotions, let them die.

This is not the feminism I know about and believe in.

I don't have enough emotinal energy to actually show and explain concepts at the moment. Otherwise I would.

Maybe later.

SophiaGrace said:
cumulus.james said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'd like to know how widespread these "feminist/progressive paradigms that pervade society" are because if they were as pervasive as your suggesting, I think I'd have noted it by now.
I certainly don't live under a rock.

There is a lot of evidence of an overarching militant feminist agenda, which seeks to belittle, patronize and completely ignore the needs of men, and it seems to be fulling what I think is a surge in ideas of masculinity. A man should be self sufficient, strong, sturdy, independent, invulnerable, responsible and always accountable for his own actions and his misdeeds are never anything other than deliberate ill-intentioned deviancy.

We have the highest prisoner numbers in Europe, and increasing. 80% of prisoners were subject to some form of abuse as children, most all are from poor/underprivileged backgrounds most have some form of mental health issue.

Men get sent to prison substantially more often than do women. The feminist view is that these are mere beasts and criminals. Lock them up at cost of £40,000 a year (ponder this, how much would a program of counselling and social support cost? Less than half of that I shouldn’t wonder). But no there is this hatred of men by women, and a willingness of men to go along with this view for fear of being seen as 'weak' or misogynistic means that we punish, penalise, condemn men and their misdeeds, a label of criminal is a licence to hate and devise ever crueller punishments.

A person who believes prison is an option for non-voilent offenders, has themselves, at their core, even more despicable cruelty than does the person they feel allowed to hate. A decent human would ask “what went wrong with this person, can we fix it?” Better to take on a damaged individual, fix him and chuck out someone someone can be of value to society at the end of it.

Matters are worse in the USA, where laws are designed to criminalize coloured people, many such laws, such as drug laws are then being imported over here.

Those who hold these same militant feminists views, went beyond equality and human rights for women and children, to repeatedly diminishing equality and rights for men. If I, as a man do something wrong, the answer is hate, lock up and punish, demonize and dehumanize. If a women or child does such a thing, they need help and support, there were “going through a bad patch”. There are charities for kids, there are charities for women and there are charities for old people. There are few (I could not even name one) for men.

So we suffer in silence, do the wrong thing sometimes and increasingly, kill ourselves.

None of these feminists are speaking up for the rapidly increasing prisoner suicides. They are men, criminals, who cares about their emotions, let them die.

This is not the feminism I know about and believe in.

I don't have enough emotinal energy to actually show and explain concepts at the moment. Otherwise I would.

Maybe later.
I think I am aware of the feminism you believe in, and that was my point. It has been taken to extremes and corrupted the things you are right to believe in, at the expence of men.

Things are about to take a turn. We are going to see “menimism” or something. Because I now live in a society where as a man I am worthless and disposable and eligible for hatred and a c***. And I am f***** fed up with it.

I do feel, I have emotions, I am venerable, I get scared, I make mistakes, I get angry, I do the wrong thing, I am really lonely, I don't know how to take care of myself or manage life, I am depressed and I struggle. The western view of me is PATHETIC, not “aww look at that poor guy”.

This dominant militant feminism is an assault on your beliefs, in your name.

I think I am probably a feminsit in the way that you are. But I don't like this stormtrooper-in-drag neo-nazi feminsim.

Right now, I think people who do not kill themselves if they want to are cowards.

It is more cowardly to live a bad and hurtful life than it is to end one.

Police took my razor blades. I need my razor blades.

Every waking moment hurts me does no one get that?

So you are blaming extreme feminists for your problems... Oh and btw stop with this *** censoring of words that are not allowed to be used on this forum, it doesn't make it any different or any less offensive.

http___makeagif.com__media_11-14-2014_xdkFbA_zpsocwlefmz.gif

I volunteered at a woman's shelter for quite a while. Do you know why 90% of the women were there? Because their husbands got drunk and beat them nearly to death, and they had no one to turn to.

I also volunteered at a homeless shelter where most of the people who came in were men. Know why 90% of them were there? Because they wasted all of their money on booze, lost their jobs and homes, and quite often beat their wives nearly to death in a fit of drunken violence and ended up in prison. Despite the typical behavior, we did everything we could for them. We helped them find jobs, fed them, provided counseling sessions for them. They only had to ask for help, and they had it (despite their mistakes).

We provided the same services for men and women. The only reason women had their own shelter was because it would have been inappropriate to put abused, frightened women with men who were quite often guilty of being abusive.

When I give money to homeless people, help a stranger or ask someone if they need to talk, I do not do it because of their gender. I do it because they need help. I don't know (and have never met) any individual person who will only help one gender. I live in a town that has two prisons, one for men and one for women. Believe me, they're both full. I can say the same for prisons in nearby cities.

As for children, they should have help more than anyone else.

There are no stormtroopoers-in-drag keeping me down. The very idea sounds ridiculous. People - both men and women- have helped me in the past, and I'm grateful for that. I can only comment on my own experiences, but I know for a fact that women do not have it any easier than men. Life is just difficult in other ways.

However, if you feel that men are in need of more help, you are free to start your own charity. No one is stopping you.

You know whats weird about this is that 20 years ago it was men in there early 20s that where most at risk in the UK for committing suicide.
Now its men who are about 40 years of age. Amazingly I fit right into that.

I think its that generation that was at a crossover point in a way of thinking.

There has been a big increase in people committing suicide in the UK and one reason is because of challengers to disability benefits.
Over 4000 people have killed themselves because of this changers.

What is to me most shocking about that is it goes largely unreported.
The meada dont report it. the middle class are not bothered about it and the government dont care about it.
Has one minster who just resigned from his post said, thos people on that benefits dont vote for this government anyway.

If history is to be recorded properly then the currant government that we have will in a hundred years from now will be manly remembered for how it treated the very poorest and disadvantages of society.

Bluey said:
You know whats weird about this is that 20 years ago it was men in there early 20s that where most at risk in the UK for committing suicide.
Now its men who are about 40 years of age. Amazingly I fit right into that.

I think its that generation that was at a crossover point in a way of thinking.

There has been a big increase in people committing suicide in the UK and one reason is because of challengers to disability benefits.
Over 4000 people have killed themselves because of this changers.

What is to me most shocking about that is it goes largely unreported.
The meada dont report it. the middle class are not bothered about it and the government dont care about it.
Has one minster who just resigned from his post said, thos people on that benefits dont vote for this government anyway.

If history is to be recorded properly then the currant government that we have will in a hundred years from now will be manly remembered for how it treated the very poorest and disadvantages of society.

Nobody reports it because men only care about women and women only care about themselves.

Feminism does have one thing right though, men and women are not equal.

http://www.realsexism.com

Historical oppression of women is a myth. Feminism is a joke. And to all the guys on this site who can't get a girlfriend: the universe is doing you a favor.

Menorahman said:
Nobody reports it because men only care about women and women only care about themselves.

Feminism does have one thing right though, men and women are not equal.

Historical oppression of women is a myth. Feminism is a joke. And to all the guys on this site who can't get a girlfriend: the universe is doing you a favor.

I'm the furthest thing from a feminist, but gender-bashing isn't permitted here. I think you've been here long enough to know this. Consider this a warning since it seems you have just come back recently.

Menorahman said:

I care about chocolate, too :club:

Latest posts

Back