Sadness of Grief

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
A day full of sadness, a day full of grief,
A life empty of happiness, a life empty of joy,

My closest and dearest suffer, my closest and dearest alone,
My world turned on itself, my world crushed of hope,

A malignant occurrence, a tribulation to come,
No words of rejoice, no words of comfort,

Just the truth of realisation, just the truth of confrontation,
A meeting of cuts, a meeting of pains, a meeting of dependence, a meeting of recovery,

This sadness fills my heart, this sorrow I must conceal,
Displaying erroneous smiles, fooling all around me,

The swapping of conditions is what I wish, to reduce the suffering of those closest to me,
No joy with wishful thinking, no rejoice from wishful dreaming,

No tears have left my eyes, the information ceased absorbing,
Mind blocking hurt, the mind going crazy,

Alone and burdened with this test with only my closest and dearest affected in our trails, alone and burdened till we reach our end...

Can totally relate to this right now except there's a little anger mixed in with mine. Thanks for posting it.

Sci-Fi said:
Can totally relate to this right now except there's a little anger mixed in with mine. Thanks for posting it.

Im always angry so I thought I would express my sadness today rather than my typical anger bursts.

Thanks for reading.

Hey, sorry you are angry so much of the time, and in this case sad. Thank you for sharing though, I hope through your writing you are able to find some peace.

Garbageman said:
Hey, sorry you are angry so much of the time, and in this case sad. Thank you for sharing though, I hope through your writing you are able to find some peace.

Its just one of those things, you write you release, I enjoy it but it don't change my situation but hey that's life...its what the people say...

Personally I can really relate to this. I too thank you for posting this piece of art!

Latest posts

Back