Scooters have taken over the cities and are here to stay!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace339

Reaction score
Convenient, easy to drive, eco-friendly, and relatively cheap. Scooters have taken over the cities and are here to stay! Do you want to know which ones are the best? Me too! Come along, and let’s find out!
Skype live:.removed

Last edited by a moderator:
graphic.jpg

I got a ticket for driving a "scooter" on the street about 25 years ago. Now they are endorsed by different governments. It'a a way for them to make money so they side step the current laws. I wonder when shooting guns on the city streets will be acceptable. It would be allowed if the governments could automatically collect say $5 every time a gun is shot off in the city limits. Just need an APP for that. :) It's all about the money.

Convenient, easy to drive, eco-friendly, and relatively cheap. Scooters have taken over the cities and are here to stay! Do you want to know which ones are the best? Me too! Come along, and let’s find out!
Skype live:.removed
I don't use skateboard scooters but I have 4 different mobility/recreational type scooters.

Latest posts

Back