Self-Haters Club

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WallflowerGirl83 said:
Do I hate myself? No I don't think I'd go that far. Are there things that I dislike about myself? Maybe, there's just things that I need to work on myself cause I have low self esteem and I definitely have a lot of self pity sometimes but I wouldn't say I hate myself.

But this is self haters club - if you do not hate yourself then you are not eligible for membership.

New member :(

I know where I went wrong, I will hate myself until I put it right :(

chrish said:
New member :(

Why you hate yourself?

I don't hate myself so I cant join your club and although I cant understand why hearing anything positive to try to motivate you can piss you off, I can only assume that it triggers the same feelings of " yeah you really don't get it " which pisses me off when I feel that someone doesn't get my complaints about my workplace for example.
So I'll fresia off for you, not because I understand but because I'm nice enough to give a honeysuckle about your feelings just as I wouldn't want to have someone piss me off and not give a honeysuckle about mine.

P.S. If you ever get bored of the hating yourself club, you can always quit.

Lishniy Chelovek said:
I hate myself because I have good taste.

Yeah....well I'm not overfond of you either....constantly trying to live up to your expectations...I keep telling you I don't have a Diners card....and Tweed simply doesn't suit me .....but you never let it rest !!!

I hate myself because there's quite simply nothing there to like. Self-hatred is now pretty much an intrinsic part of my identity, and talking myself in any capacity without mentioning that seems almost impossible. I don't even really consider myself a human being. I'd join this club but then I don't think I'd be cool enough even for that.

I used to hate myself... i spent years hating myself... but hten i decided it was taking up too much of my time and energy to hate myself. Spending time hating myself made me tired and didn't give me time for other things. SO..i gave it up and now i Just don't give a sh*t. I am sooooo less stressed!

There's comfort in doing other people's job for them and not giving anyone else the chance to hate you. Or something.

Latest posts

Back