Simply put, I can't stand this life anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPL2014

Reaction score
I don't intend to come here and explain all the reasons why my life is a failure.

I just want some help from people who might know pro-suicide places where I can receive some serious instruction on how to do it painlessly.

I search such places on google but simply can't find anything.

If you don't want to say it here, answer me privately.

Please.

Please try the forum in my link. They are neither pro or against. It's one of the best suicide forums on the internet in my opinion.

I know of such pro-suicide places but they are in dark regions of the internet where there are no moderators. Very well hidden.

And, I have a personal policy against telling people about suicide methods. It makes me feel guilty, plus it is illegal to aid in suicide.

Sorry, but do try the forum in my signature.

I'm not going to talk you out of anything. I'm not going to talk you into anything.

All I will say is that sometimes you have to take life a day at a time.

Just that. A day at a time. And some days - are better than others. Maybe not much, but better.

If everything is so meaningless, as your blog implies, that you want to kill yourself, then isn't the very act of killing yourself equally meaningless?
So why not just enjoy the meaninglessness of everything? Why not just enjoy life for a moment before you, as you say, end it in "failure"?

Seems to me that you've not really given this enough thought. The only way to make a life a "failure" is very specifically the act of killing yourself, is it not? Why ask others for a way to achieve failure? That seems to be an extremely irrational concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back