sleepless night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senjina

Reaction score
I haven't been able to sleep at all. So many thoughts and feelings coming to my mind, some happy..some sad... Some good an some bad but not until after I found a new anime after listening to the opening.It called your lie in April. Its made me tuely think about some things and where I stand. I've cried part of the night....sometimes for my own reason and sometimes when watching the anime and comparing things to my own...even though I've thought many things through over the last few years for where o wanna go and they haven't changed.....is it truely me...I just don't know. I feel now that i am not as far along as i thought and that I am also stuck...like Koesi.....

I get sleepless nights when body pain strikes and the best way I've found to deal with it, is to read. Also, crying actually is a good way of relieving one's inner angst; call it meltdown, crying is all the same to me. My heart goes out to you. You are not alone, but I strongly suggest you contact your doctor and discuss options because there are short-term medications available that might break the cycle of your insomnia.

All the best,
Anna Mouse

Mouse said:
I get sleepless nights when body pain strikes and the best way I've found to deal with it, is to read. Also, crying actually is a good way of relieving one's inner angst; call it meltdown, crying is all the same to me. My heart goes out to you. You are not alone, but I strongly suggest you contact your doctor and discuss options because there are short-term medications available that might break the cycle of your insomnia.

All the best,
Anna Mouse

Thank you for the kind words. Its really happpened more recently and i dont think its going to bother my work too much. After the post last night i did manage to get a few hours sleep before i got up oh an hour ago. Ive decided to change some things, that includes my study habits. staying in that room so much use to work but now is just. blah. Im going to try and study in the library and/or in Evans which is closer to the dorm and work. Im sorry to hear tht your kept up because of pain but i agree that reading is a good way to handle things. I dont read as much as i do now but i listen to music frequently. "Music sets you free" ~ Kaori Miyanzo *Your Lie In April - Episode 10". I never thought i would love that anime after listening to the opening song.. It moved me.. That episode. Is one that can change alot of musicians/song lovers. Even if you dont like anime... this one has meaning and much more.

Senjina said:
Mouse said:

All the best,
Anna Mouse

Thank you for the kind words. Its really happpened more recently and i dont think its going to bother my work too much. After the post last night i did manage to get a few hours sleep before i got up oh an hour ago. Ive decided to change some things, that includes my study habits. staying in that room so much use to work but now is just. blah. Im going to try and study in the library and/or in Evans which is closer to the dorm and work. Im sorry to hear tht your kept up because of pain but i agree that reading is a good way to handle things. I dont read as much as i do now but i listen to music frequently. "Music sets you free" ~ Kaori Miyanzo *Your Lie In April - Episode 10". I never thought i would love that anime after listening to the opening song.. It moved me.. That episode. Is one that can change alot of musicians/song lovers. Even if you dont like anime... this one has meaning and much more.

It's also wonderful your using a Library to study. I used to love my town's, it was my personal bolthole. I got to love books thanks to dear Dad, and that library helped do the rest. I even did a home study course that eventually awarded me a BA (Honours) in English Language, Literature and Journalism with Open University.

I'm pleased you have found comfort in anime and in music. By the way, today I'm starting a new pain med so might find sleep after all. :)

:) yeah i use to go to the library several times a week before i came to college. i read alot and was teased because i always had a book with me during high school.. almost to the point of bullying but no more.. im trying to work on a paper now that i should have finished days ago but im putting full effort into it as i know what im writing about.. its just to actually write it. But thats great what you hae accomplished. And i hope you can get sleep with the new meds.

Senjina said:
:) yeah i use to go to the library several times a week before i came to college. i read alot and was teased because i always had a book with me during high school.. almost to the point of bullying but no more.. im trying to work on a paper now that i should have finished days ago but im putting full effort into it as i know what im writing about.. its just to actually write it. But thats great what you hae accomplished. And i hope you can get sleep with the new meds.

I think my original motivation was to actively rise above my present problems and the only way I could do that write essays on the literature I had piled in books before me. So books became my companions and better still, they never shoted back.

'Books are embalmed minds', Christian Nevell Bovee wrote. I think all we need to do is read them, and, one sure way of finding sleep is write a specific essay on the book you hold in your hand. By the time you reach the ending, you'll sure to be in the Land of Nod. :)

Mouse said:
Senjina said:

I think my original motivation was to actively rise above my present problems and the only way I could do that write essays on the literature I had piled in books before me. So books became my companions and better still, they never shoted back.

'Books are embalmed minds', Christian Nevell Bovee wrote. I think all we need to do is read them, and, one sure way of finding sleep is write a specific essay on the book you hold in your hand. By the time you reach the ending, you'll sure to be in the Land of Nod. :)

I can see that. To me music sets you free. Music brings out the passion and emotions from deep within.. im almost like Arima....but havent reached the point of finding my full voice. so to speak. To me though its not a deep ocean. Its a deep forest that keep winding.

Senjina said:
Mouse said:
Senjina said:

I can see that. To me music sets you free. Music brings out the passion and emotions from deep within.. im almost like Arima....but havent reached the point of finding my full voice. so to speak. To me though its not a deep ocean. Its a deep forest that keep winding.

Then take up writing in addition to your love of music! And extension to the love of reading, it's so theraputic and may actually open a gateway into something completely new and exciting!

Latest posts

Back