sluts vs studs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see your video, but, if you want a girl to sleep with you, it'd probably be a good idea not to call them sluts and thus attaching a negative label to them for liking sex.

Hm. He doesn't say what he calls the women who are between the good girl and the slut. It seems unfair that I must be unlabeled just because I'm not promiscuous!

actually if you look at it from an evolutionary standpoint

( yes that is my reasoning for pretty much every social behavior)

if you look back to when we really needed babies stat to surivive cause the whole keeping babies a live was a lot harder with the ;ack of food, medicine and hungry sabor tooth tigers everywhere

it was a lot more effiect for the guys to have lot's of sex than the girls

if there were only 50 people left on the planet 49 one gender and 1 of the other

it's a lot easier to repopulate the world if there is 49 girls and one guy, becuase he can impregnate them all in a short amount of time and 9 months later you got 49 more people yay

but if it's the other way around a girl can only get pregnant once every 9 months so instead of 49 babies in 9 months you just got one and it would take 441 months for one women to produce the comparative 49 kids, and also having 49 kids would be hell and could possibly cause some severe damage to the important organs

so basically the main biiological reason for a man is to get another girl pregnant, and the main reason for a women to have sex ios to get pregenant bear a child for 9 months and then give birth and care for the child as it grows up

one of those takes a lot more time energy and commitment

so back in those days before birth control the most possibly effiecent amount a girl could have sex ( effienct meaning child bearing) is once ever nine months, and for the men it's pretty much as often as there are unpregenant girls around

so if one guy get's one girl pregnant she can't conceive another child for nine months, but while that girl is pregnant the guy can go around impregenet tons of girls

so it's obvious the the notion that guys can have tons of sex but girls can't has been hardwired into our brains and culturally i think

becuase any sex more than once every nine months for a girl is just considered wateful pretty much, becuase if you ain't making a baby you're just wasting energy by making sex, and that there is frowned apon amongst cavemen and fundamentalists

( no offense to fundamentalists, I was overexagerating a sterotype to make my point more humorous)

but really today since there are so many people there's a lot of sex so as long as it's consenual, and relatively quiet sex ( be courtious of your neighbors people who live upstairs seriously) ( and protection is used, becuase as previously stated there are tons of people on the planet ( so the whole sex and kids thing has kinda been reversed)) girls and guys can go ahead and have as much sex as they want

nerdygirl said:
Hm. He doesn't say what he calls the women who are between the good girl and the slut. It seems unfair that I must be unlabeled just because I'm not promiscuous!

My dream girl? :D

Latest posts

Back