Snail mail

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friendlyheart

Reaction score
Hey guys..i know this is quite old fashioned by now but is there anyone looking for a snail mail pen pal?
I had some when i was smaller and i just loved it....
i'd prefer someone around my age like between 18-30...let me know:)

Well, if you care for it, I'm up for talking about whatnot in PM, which sometimes can really get snailmail-paced, heh. Still, you save at postage fees, no?

I'm generally game for talking about just about everything, religion and politics aside. Feel that those two subjects tend to ruffle feathers all too often, and they are just best left out of polite banter alltogether.

Bread said:
Well, if you care for it, I'm up for talking about whatnot in PM, which sometimes can really get snailmail-paced, heh. Still, you save at postage fees, no?

I'm generally game for talking about just about everything, religion and politics aside. Feel that those two subjects tend to ruffle feathers all too often, and they are just best left out of polite banter alltogether.

thanks for the offer
oh and i'm not a fan of discussing religion and politics either:)

not really connected but it made me think of my youth when i played postal chess with players from all over the world. it was a great way to collect foreign stamps and postcards!

Latest posts

Back